Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rados
#13272 Try this wiki Ledia pixelmonmod.com/newwiki No bots

By Yaseen
Ledia wrote:Hallo mates, this is the same Ledia who put up dozens of photos and wrote dozens of articles for the, now defunct, old wiki.

I suppose my application would include said articles, which you lot could have a gander at, if needed etc. I'd like to put my work to use for this new (but not quite improved) wiki.

Already made me account on the wiki; Ledia

I have a few questions though... for starters...
SO MANY ADVERT BOTS OMGWTFBBQ *ahem*
yes, it is a problem. one that is seemingly out of hand as well. Is there a plan of action to combat these advert pages?

Also, I made a load of pokeball pages on the last wiki, without the recipes ;)

Is it still alright to list the types of pokeballs without disclosing their apricorn requirements?

200 pages in one day, thats what she did, 200 pages in 1 day equals must help xD
By Jack_Attack12
#13276 Vike. I was going to do one tomorrow! We will let the best man win :P i vote for she seems good and knows what she is talking about.
By ST392
#13990 I think the new wiki is having trouble updating files. I've tried this with a few different recipe images, and when I go to "Upload a new version of this file" I am able to upload a file, but it then shows it as the old one. I don't know why but the web server doesn't seem to upload it, or it doesn't overwrite the old file. I have been able to upload new files though, just not update old ones.
By MrMasochism
ST392 wrote:I think the new wiki is having trouble updating files. I've tried this with a few different recipe images, and when I go to "Upload a new version of this file" I am able to upload a file, but it then shows it as the old one. I don't know why but the web server doesn't seem to upload it, or it doesn't overwrite the old file. I have been able to upload new files though, just not update old ones.

That's been the case with all mediawiki sites. You have to change some of the details about the image for it to replace the image. That or remove the old one first
By Tom_X
xisko14 wrote:Why are not all pokemons on wiki?

Because they're being added, you know, things take some time.
By Tom_X
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Created an application at the other topic
Username: Sup3rp1gm4n

If you did an appliaction on the other topic, why do you announce it here? Have some patience, eventually Mr.M will look at it
JOIN THE TEAM