Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Espada1
#3524 I play single player Pixelmon (because I'm a recluse and have no people skills.) and noticed that after a while I get bored and question myself. "What am I supposed to be doing again?" "I don't understand. Is the goal to capture every single pokemon and max level just to say Woo! I did it? Let's do it again?" No. I want to know whether or not we will be implementing a random spawning "village" with gyms at some point with which you earn those badges to take to a random spawning Elite Four on top of a mountain top with a dungeon involved where you actually have to get through "Victory Road" with all 8 badges just to get inside? I need a goal. My question is if this may happen...When? And what can we expect from the future?

By Beowulf
#3528 Yes other things will be implemented but we are not focused on that atm. All pokemon are not even in the game so how can you be bored already? Please be patient with this mod and it will come through xD
By SPG
#3561 updates are slow (for pokemon) i dont blame him tbh, then again, mod doesnt really have a goal as pointed out, still feels like im playing vanilla quite frankly : p
By SPG
Beowulf wrote:Well I'm here.. Besides taxes I am going to try to learn this mod inside and out so we can start pumping updates out xD

would be better off learning the pokemon games inside and out as well xD
By SPG
Beowulf wrote:Ehh im good on pokemon games up to emerald so as far as ds games good luck xD

newer ones are the ones that matter though, thats the most up to date junk, the changed quite a bit between 4th and 3rd gen
By Xiro
SPG wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Ehh im good on pokemon games up to emerald so as far as ds games good luck xD

newer ones are the ones that matter though, thats the most up to date junk, the changed quite a bit between 4th and 3rd gen

And even more so once the 5th gen was added. Pokemon has come a long way.
By SPG
Lessy45 wrote:i still miss the old days when there was up to ho-oh and i was happy because i had just completed my pokedex... now its like.. ok i have 300 pokemon.. how many more do i need? o.O xD

Celebi*
JOIN THE TEAM