By gamingnut2
#36085 andwhat i dont know if you remember me from heartsilver, but yeah i kinda quit it and found your server, so if you need any positions filled or an extra builder i will be on your server from now on.

By AnDwHaT5
#36110 Thank you but for future reference dont say anything negative about heartsilver i dont want people to be driven away from it. Its a pretty good server i have my own reasons for leaving. And if you want some leader spots are opening monday and i have 3 other applications. You are now on the list for leader attempt.
By gamingnut2
#36116 yeah im not one of those people who go around and say dont go to it but i do find your server much more enjoyable i just quit because i didnt like how they did things
By AnDwHaT5
#36123 Ik you prob like adventure maps. They take awhile to make :D
By AnDwHaT5
#36317 Do it on the site andwhat5pixelmon.webs.com its our official site.
By kostaras20
#36476 Applying for mod:

i would like to be a mod because i am trust worthy i am on almost every day from 3:21 to 12:00 that is Toronto Ontario time i have been a mod on many different servers and they all have been good such as hardcore parkour servers and they all hit over 100 users. when problems happen i will be fair and try my best to be the greatest i can be.

Sincerely

-Mike
By kostaras20
#36478 Applying for mod:

i would like to be a mod because i am trust worthy i am on almost every day from 3:21 to 12:00 that is Toronto Ontario time i have been a mod on many different servers and they all have been good such as hardcore parkour servers and they all hit over 100 users. when problems happen i will be fair and try my best to be the greatest i can be.

Sincerely

-Mike
By kostaras20
#36479 Applying for mod:

Sincerely

-Mike
By AnDwHaT5
kostaras20 wrote:Applying for mod:

Sincerely

-Mike

1 leadera are mods. Apply for leader.
2 Dont spam this post. I will see it and spaming dosnt help.
JOIN THE TEAM