By karrybird
#3548 hey guys! just wondering if there are any pokemon in game that you think need just a bit of work done to make them as best as they can be. whether it be whole models being remade or tweaked or just transitioning to HD textures.

list:
mareep
ratatta
psyduck
eevee
raichu
horsea
ponyta/rapidash

of course, if any model were to change, we would get permission from the original makers of the model first before anything. :)

By Omerta
#3558 Mainly I'd focus on models that aren't done, but if you want to try your hand at some of the old models that would be good too. You should definitely try to redo Rattata. You might want to just make a new model, but that's up to you. Even an hd texture would help it out a lot.
By Rados
#3594 Mareep, imo its the worst pokemon ingame(no offence hiroku) and many modelers have tried to make a good one with no sucess, there are others though, like rattata, psyduck, eevee.
By Skibb
#3600 Rattatas model is okay I think . It just needs a better texture . Like rados said , psyduck , eevee , mareep , miltank ( new model ) and i'd say raichu and horsea should get a better texture .
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:ponyta is the one I most want to see re-done

really? i figured mareep would be on most peoples tops lol
By SPG
GuardoUno wrote:Golbat needs an animation to flap its wings. It kinda just floats there looking really derp.

not really something he can do....
By GuardoUno
SPG wrote:
GuardoUno wrote:Golbat needs an animation to flap its wings. It kinda just floats there looking really derp.

not really something he can do....

Oh... ok thought I'd try...
JOIN THE TEAM