By Jumpyporcupine
#35379 Now if only my elekid could be approved :/

By lugiaisbeast101
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Now if only my elekid could be approved :/

If you make it less like a rectangle and fix up the texture a bit............maybe.
Edeodin, wow, your textures make your models look so nice.
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:
Hypnose wrote:It may need a little work in the belly but I'm going to tell you this again, Edeodin. I love you, take that any way you want. Except the way you're taking it right now and any other way. But.. yah, what I said. :D

That made absolutly no sens to me lol, but since it's not directed to me, I'll only join you on that, Edeodin is a magnificent modeler.
But for the belly, maybe puttin more piece like the ones above and under, slented a bit, on the sides would make the model rounder, and the belly nicer.

Good call! That completely slipped my mind XD

How's that?

Spoiler:
By KuryoZT
#35414 It's a hack lot better. Still some holes here and there, but I wonder if it's possible to cover them without messing with the model as a whole.
*thumb up* Awsome job.
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:It's a hack lot better. Still some holes here and there, but I wonder if it's possible to cover them without messing with the model as a whole.
*thumb up* Awsome job.

I don't think I could pull it off, not neatly at least. It's those pesky rotated up/down blocks. As soon as you start rotating in those directions it becomes much more difficult to line up.
By MrMasochism
#35417 Only thing I don't like is that middle stomach blog, it's just protruding a bit too far. Otherwise it's excellent
By Edeodin
MrMasochism wrote:Only thing I don't like is that middle stomach blog, it's just protruding a bit too far. Otherwise it's excellent

Do you mean protruding forward too far? In that case it might just be a lighting/texture illusion because it actually does line up with the other blocks above/below it.

Spoiler:
By Tom_X
#35534 This looks awesome, nice work!
JOIN THE TEAM