By Sundial_MC
KuryoZT wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:For the head, I like the rotation, but I don't see how you could put its face on there without it looking sad and miserable.

It's a freaking spider, we don't want it to look happy-go-lucky, or it'd be creepy.
Just kidding, but I do like the way it's head looks down.

And please, it's "round", not plain round. I'm a con-staircase effect so it may be only me.

Um, look at the official art, it's actually pointing up like /

That blocks on the top and sides look sorta weird.. just put the rotated block for its face, and I'm sure it'll be better

By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:For the head, I like the rotation, but I don't see how you could put its face on there without it looking sad and miserable.

It's a freaking spider, we don't want it to look happy-go-lucky, or it'd be creepy.
Just kidding, but I do like the way it's head looks down.

And please, it's "round", not plain round. I'm a con-staircase effect so it may be only me.

True, i wil camouflage the staircase effect, i dont like it either
By Sundial_MC
#35751 Rotate the block more <-- This way and make the top edge of that square touch the top edge of the main head block ;3
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:Rotate the block more <-- This way and make the top edge of that square touch the top edge of the main head block ;3

Will do, nice suggestion :D
By Sundial_MC
#35807 Hm, looking at the original image
The head sorta looks weird, don't know how you would fix that, probably with another method

Also, take the colours straight from the image, like the red. It's too bright.
Speaking of colours, never, ever use plain black (#000000) in ANY texture, only in really rare cases. If you really need to use black, use a really dark grey.

In the photo above I see dark grey, not plain black. The reason for not using #000000 is that it contrasts too much with any colour in the world, and stands out too much and burns people.
JOIN THE TEAM