By Hypnose
#34076 I'm confused as to why anyone would say we should keep any of this secret or that this video showed too much.. Anyone can come to the site, look around and see all the models that have been accepted. :)
By Drace
#34102 Wow this mod just keeps getting better

Since more precision is being worked into the pokespawn command (pokemon level and such), do you think one day we could spawn trainers and precise what Pokemon it has? Maybe even precise what rewards it gives? That way smaller servers would be able to create gyms run by NPCs and whatnot.
By KuryoZT
brazilianbeast1 wrote:actually you guys might have to fix it if normal players like me and him arnt suppose to get the beta cause i have it lol and theres already a beta server( note it isnt the beta shown in videos it lacks articuno :( )

It's been distributed to 2 server,so I don't how they want it to be secret anymore. Especially since someone just went ahead and made a thread about it, at least the server I play on (justiscraft) PM the players that ask for it, not much protection since you only need ask, but... publically distributing isn't official yet, it's still in beta, open beta :)
By Tom_X
#34683 Well... I had adopted a position of protecting the beta and it's secrets, as I had been told when I started beta-testing, but now the beta seems so widely known and played, I don't think I'll keep restricting its distribution. So, Beta's for everyone! (you'd wish that, huh?)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:Well... I had adopted a position of protecting the beta and it's secrets, as I had been told when I started beta-testing, but now the beta seems so widely known and played, I don't think I'll keep restricting its distribution. So, Beta's for everyone! (you'd wish that, huh?)

Not going to lie, but i dont like how this beta was handeled either, yes giving it to a server owner to test it is helpful, but for it to be so easily acquired seems pointless for a beta to me that we might as well hav an open beta because that is what this one felt like
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:Well... I had adopted a position of protecting the beta and it's secrets, as I had been told when I started beta-testing, but now the beta seems so widely known and played, I don't think I'll keep restricting its distribution. So, Beta's for everyone! (you'd wish that, huh?)

Not going to lie, but i dont like how this beta was handeled either, yes giving it to a server owner to test it is helpful, but for it to be so easily acquired seems pointless for a beta to me that we might as well hav an open beta because that is what this one felt like

My exact thoughts... there should be a minimum requirement to join Vik's or Yokon's servers similar to the ones to Beta Test, as I've seen people I don't think even has an account here ask for the beta to join the server, and get it. If it keeps on going like this, there's no actual point in being a Beta Tester, as it's almost the same as a normal server player.
JOIN THE TEAM