By Ewcongogamer
#34509 I've actually asked, but wanted to follow the forums official rules not to post in the Gen 1 model feedback but extremely wanted to due to the larger number of views the models get there. Thank you so much for the feed back lugiaisbeast101 and everyone :) (ps I want to use the shadow texture for the shiny soo badly :) )

By KuryoZT
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Post in Gen 1 model feedback next time.

No, he did good to post here, Lugia is gen2, it would have been moved, I'm sorry, but otherwise the topic name (Gen1) would have no sens.
I don't count sub-forums, they're there because they've done a bunch of models already, not saying Ewcongogamer can't have his one day (You'd deserve it, but not right now) but until he does let's keep the models there to gen1 shall we?
I don't it to sound awfull, understand me well please, but we're soon to be finished with gen1, after that I'm sure your models (the dogs and this lugia) will get recognized.
I know you're no more a beginner in modelling, but that's the way it is now. The only other solution I see is having a link to your models in your signature, that way, no matter where you psot (please keep it to topic) people can easily see that you've done awsome work!
Hope you don't take this wall of text the wrong way, it isn't meant to be bashful (?) to both of you guys, lugia and Ewcong (can I?)
Thanks, and keep up the good work, lugia did give some detailed critism.
By lugiaisbeast101
#34538 :D Oh sorry, my idiotic self forgot that. Gosh, don't know where my brain is sometimes, I tend to accidentally post something stupid now and then, but don't mind me when you know it's wrong.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34802 Can i ask how you did those "spikes" on lugia's back, is that just 1 block or are those multiple, how did you do that?
By KuryoZT
#34811 Speaking of spikes, did you put at least 1 wide for all blocks?
By Jack_Attack12
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:..............................*wakes up* Oh my god it's Lugia!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I think can better your model and I mean no disrespect towards you or your model in any way. I'm now shaking with excitement upon the approval of this model and I believe you are not a beginner modeler anymore, I mean, I posted on Gen 1 model feedback and you are a better modeler than myself, quite odd don't you think :P Post in Gen 1 model feedback next time.

I agree. He should post on the gen 1 feedback... if it was gen 1 XD
By Ewcongogamer
#34827 Those are all 1 wide blocks with only texture on one side.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Ewcongogamer wrote:Those are all 1 wide blocks with only texture on one side.

So if i'm right, you textured for ex. the back, but you will be able to see the back texture mirrored if you're looking to the front texture, so that means the block will also gets textured on the inside but ofcourse, mirrored, so it looks like it's 2D, but it's actually 3D with one side textured while you'll still be able to see that texture from both sides?
By Ewcongogamer
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:Those are all 1 wide blocks with only texture on one side.

So if i'm right, you textured for ex. the back, but you will be able to see the back texture mirrored if you're looking to the front texture, so that means the block will also gets textured on the inside but ofcourse, mirrored, so it looks like it's 2D, but it's actually 3D with one side textured while you'll still be able to see that texture from both sides?

Correct you want to do this due to having flat blocks will show up bad in-game.
JOIN THE TEAM