Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Riftweaver81
#34786 hello, im playing with my dad over lan, and we cant seem to level his bulbasaur up. its 14 right now, but no matter what he doe it will stay there. he's killed some lvl 20-24 water types that managed to boost him up to lvl 17 and evolved to ivy, but either right after the battle, or within the next minute or so, he will notice that the bulbasaur reverts back to 14.

its not that he is canceling the evolution or anything. we've tried having him log off and rejoin, we've tried having him level to 15 and not do anymore fighting for a few gamedays, we've tried having him fight me and win.. nothing seems to work. the bulbasaur always goes back to 14.

anybody have a clue? other than this, the game and mod run fantasticly

By Shadowfox9356493
#34796 HEROBRINE: you have altered the landscape.. you have killed all animals that call this land their home.. and replace them with pocket monsters.. and you use these creatures to battle and fight.. for the first time.. i must fight against YOUR evil and stop your father's bulbasaur from leveling.. it will have eternal life in level 14... but suffer from the pain of never feeling what its like to grow up..
By Shadowfox9356493
#34805 I was only suggesting that herobrine is trolling you and your dad by doing this :lol: either that, or there is a loop in the player data for your dad's bulbasaur to revert back to level 14 somehow.. or another problem.. it could be a billion things...
By Riftweaver81
#34807 hm. i thought of something we can try. do we need a pc to trade? or how do we go about trading our only pokemon?

this actually brings up another weirdness. i'm using biomes-a-plenty and no berry bushes are spawning =( and we are playing with cheats disabled, so i cant just summon one of each so i can start a farm. i dont suppose theres an easy option i can edit somewhere that allows berry bushes to spawn in any biome, is there? bauxite spawns just fine
By Shadowfox9356493
Riftweaver81 wrote:hm. i thought of something we can try. do we need a pc to trade? or how do we go about trading our only pokemon?

this actually brings up another weirdness. i'm using biomes-a-plenty and no berry bushes are spawning =( and we are playing with cheats disabled, so i cant just summon one of each so i can start a farm. i dont suppose theres an easy option i can edit somewhere that allows berry bushes to spawn in any biome, is there? bauxite spawns just fine

pokemon trade may fix this.. but you need the machine which requires creative.. there is a tool for these specific purposes called NBTexplorer, download it run it find the 'level.dat' file in your server 'saves' file and change the allowcommands to '1' then you will have access to ccommands.. or how about the easier way.. go into console and type /op (your name here) then you have cammands so you can go into creative and do what needs to be done..

not quite sure about this biomes mod.. and you say berries.. are these in the biomes-a-plenty mod? or do you mean apricorns and you cant find any?
By Riftweaver81
#34823 ok i managed to fix it, both of themactually. we were having all these problems last night. today i fired the game up on our computeres and tried leveling his bulba up, it worked normaly and it evolved and seems to be staying evolved. if i had just shut the game down yesterday and restarted it, there is a good chance that problem would have fixed itself.

and yes, sorry i ment apricorns. i fixed that one by just enabling cheats when i converted the game to lan.. so i did that and just spawned us 1 of each apricorn, i can build a farm from there.

but no, i must have searched all over many biomes in the biomes-a-plenty and i never saw a single apricorn bush anywhere.. which made me wonder if they only spawned in the vanilla biomes. that would make sense.

anyway.. thank you for the help =) i still love this mod.. i cant tell you how much it still makes me giggle with nerdness to listen to my eevee and his bulba talking to eachother while wild slowpokes are derping around us.. such a fantastic mod

*edit* what machine are you talking about that i need creative for? cant i eventually just build everything from the pixelmon mod?
By Shadowfox9356493
Riftweaver81 wrote:*edit* what machine are you talking about that i need creative for? cant i eventually just build everything from the pixelmon mod?
I mean the "trading machine" it is currently only available in creative and that's the only way that you can obtain it.. have fun on your adventure :D
By Riftweaver81
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:
Riftweaver81 wrote:*edit* what machine are you talking about that i need creative for? cant i eventually just build everything from the pixelmon mod?
I mean the "trading machine" it is currently only available in creative and that's the only way that you can obtain it.. have fun on your adventure :D

ah, well that kind of sucks. but we can make due with what we have now. thanks again for listening, at least =) onward, to victory
By KuryoZT
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:I mean the "trading machine" it is currently only available in creative and that's the only way that you can obtain it.. have fun on your adventure :D

Then why is there the full list of recipes for the parts?
Read right here: http://pixelmonmod.com/newwiki/index.php?title=Recipes
I believe we can now make it without the need of cheat or creative mode.
JOIN THE TEAM