By MrMasochism
#34122 update your first post with your latest pic. Might avoid some confusion that way

By Jephon
#34260 Personally, I think you might have something. Karry's will have a fit if she loses the poll.. She likes Porygon so I hear.. :P
By KuryoZT
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Personally, I think you might have something. Karry's will have a fit if she loses the poll.. She likes Porygon so I hear.. :P

(?)having a fit=throwing a tantrum(?)
Cos that's not her style, I don't think so...And she said it was one of the rare gen1 she actually liked, if I remember right also XD
By Jephon
#34362 I was mostly joking. I just know her's just got in and porygon was one she liked. That's all.
By SPG
#34445 Porygon is a pokemon i need my pictures or it wont make sense, so if the head is holding you down, move onto something else while i wait for my desktop
By lugiaisbeast101
jsnbrown1989 wrote:looking good! Keep it up!

Edit: note that you will be competing against this one for the model to be in the game:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2859

Nope, you'll be competing with this. I think I like yours a little more, as it's much neater and such, its just that your color tones don't go perfect with each other. The head is certainly a much better improvement than the approved. With this being said, Kary still has some better things about her model than yours does, such as it's 'legs' and tail.

Pictures

Does that help SPG?
By Jephon
#34528 Ah. I thought Karry's was the one in game. Blarg.... Thanks for correcting me lugiaisbeast101
JOIN THE TEAM