Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By brandon
#34428 How do we add more music to the Resource file and actually have it work correctly? I have converted music to .ogg but I can't seem to get it input into the game correctly.

By SirTurdle
#35375 If the music doesn't play that could mean that the music doesn't play often ( which it normally doesn't ) If something is the problem WITH the sounds itself, i have HEARD (Not sure if its true) That the sounds have to have a certain patch in the Minecraft game file itself in order to play high memory music. You might need professional coders or something, because i am NOT experienced with coding or general modding.
By SirTurdle
#43860 An update on my recent post: I wonder if it might have something to do with the type of music. I have another game that i can swap music files, but it had to be converted from stereo to mono. Please try this and tell me if it works. If your wondering how, i use Audacity and look up videos on how to use it if you want to.
By ZeeCount
#43895 The files themselves only have to be Ogg Vorbis (.ogg). I made sure to render them all at 44.1 khz and 16 bit, but I'm not sure if that is a requirement for minecraft or not.
JOIN THE TEAM