Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By Ewcongogamer
#34370 For those who think these models need more work provide parts or exactly what they don't like. I can't make everyone happy (I am personally really happy with them) but I want to get an idea of where people see issues.

By KuryoZT
#34382 I'd say Raikou and Entei are great, I can't see what you could change, but I just wish, if there's some way you could broaden suicune's mane a little on the front. I think I already gave some images, and the mane goes all the way down to the shoulders, at least bigger than the diamond it has on its head
/\
\/
By Byers5985
#36515 My opinion all models need to be made a bit wider to fit the size i think would look natural + Entei needs to be larger mostly because Entei is the size of charizard in the movies.... other than that it has my approval :P
By Ewcongogamer
#37595 I made Suicune's cloud bigger and more around the shoulders, I still need comments on specific parts of the dogs that could be improved for Raikou and Entei, many people voted for a bit more work but I wanted to know why. (me likey suggestions :) )

Spoiler:
By Sundial_MC
#37596 For that update you just did, try to clean up the edges, it'll be a tiny thing that'll make the model much smoother and nicer ;3
By KuryoZT
#37614 The new mane is definitly better :) but I just realized, suicune is missing its toes XD just some black line would suffice
By LilacLily
Ewcongogamer wrote:I made Suicune's cloud bigger and more around the shoulders, I still need comments on specific parts of the dogs that could be improved for Raikou and Entei, many people voted for a bit more work but I wanted to know why. (me likey suggestions :) )

Spoiler:

A back angle would be great. If it isn't too much of a hassle, can you make the... "Mane" on suicune closer to the body?
By Destroyal
#37675 I think,you can't use some texture in paw, and you can't increase the size of them, why are legendary for being much larger than common Pokemon, like the friend above said, the anime Entei Charizard has the size, and I think the others are not far from it. In te Legs of suicune you can increase the size little bit, and in muzzle give one slightly elongated, already in pearl on the head also do one bit bigger, and... in the eye texture you cant, use put a little less face-down ... 1 and decrease slightly softening his eyes. Sorry if I am, disturbing, but suicune is my favorite legendary pokemon. Oh and another tip end, stretch more Suicune, he is too short, give a slight encomprida in your body, will give a better fit, because the anatomy of the animal, you can see that it wont run too, so I think would greatly help, sorry anything.

~Thank You~
JOIN THE TEAM