By Windjoe
#23637 I think this would be pretty awesome, but to make things easier make like Vine whip or Razor Leaf sound the same and like watergun and bubble?
By SubGenesis
#23639 How about we have 2 different sounds (for physical And special moves) for each different move type and then modulate the sounds in some way based on how powerful the move is I.e. Gain, amplitude and how large the pokemon is I.e. Pitch or EQ levels

Some of The status moves could actually be covered by voice actors I.e. Screech, tail whip
By Hiroku
Codzhe wrote:That would be soo cool.But i would prefer original game sounds

You definitely would not prefer game sounds, go listen to them and then picture them in minecraft and you will see that the sounds are actually really bad
By Waterboyr
#33655 Well if this mod didnt exist picturing pokemon and battle screen would look weird... So I think we should do the game ones because to me, ones made by community and everyone would just be... not right.
By Waterboyr
#34135 Lol well i think that making homemade ones would be weird and be even wronger for minecraft but go ahead! =D
By trung606
#43225 Maybe we sould have some kind of testing section to see whether homemade soumds are good or not.
By trung606
#43226 Maybe we sould have some kind of testing section to see whether homemade soumds are good or not.
JOIN THE TEAM