By lugiaisbeast101
#26734 *Sigh* I will be resizing Poliwrtath as I have to bring down my texture pixels size, but resizing him will allow me to do fine textures still. Also, I can round him off easier.

Poliwrath V1
Spoiler:

By lugiaisbeast101
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I would LOVE to help with this model, you know change the noise and what not. PM me poliwrath and i'll give it back.

I'm sorry, it would be easier for you to tell me how to do it because I'm planning on adding extra parts, therefore it won't have the noise you would be adding and would look awkward. I tried using the noise thing on paint.net, but it doesn't come out right, is it because my pixels are way to high? I use 1444 width and 722 height, I never thought that would make an impact or anything.
By Jumpyporcupine
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I'm sorry, it would be easier for you to tell me how to do it because I'm planning on adding extra parts, therefore it won't have the noise you would be adding and would look awkward. I tried using the noise thing on paint.net, but it doesn't come out right, is it because my pixels are way to high? I use 1444 width and 722 height, I never thought that would make an impact or anything.

Yeah that could be a problem. Set it to about 256-128 and redo the textures. They're to High def you know?
By SubGenesis
#34047 Are you going to finish this before the beta gets released? There was really very little to be done before it gets approved just the lower body and the belly needs to stick out slightly more rather than being flat

Sorry for bumping this but it was sooooo close to.....
By lugiaisbeast101
SubGenesis wrote:Are you going to finish this before the beta gets released? There was really very little to be done before it gets approved just the lower body and the belly needs to stick out slightly more rather than being flat

Sorry for bumping this but it was sooooo close to.....

One word.............Completeandutterlaziness! At the moment I'm making it slightly bigger, because in the anime and such, poliwrath is much larger than poliwhirl. It was rounded before but I couldn't get the texture right, so we'll see once I stop being lazy. It's also Unfortunately not updated because I don't want to show any pics.
JOIN THE TEAM