By AnDwHaT5
Sehj wrote:Applying for what type: Psychic

Why you want to be leader: I want to be leader to give people a challenge along there way around the map, I will also happily guide there way around the map to there next town and where the nearest Pokemon center etc.. is. I love to help out being a nice/mature person where needed.

Will you be active: Yes, very active. 5 - 10 Hours Daily.
Timezone: GMT+0

Approved. For now you will be a temp leader. Do good you will be full time.

By SquirtleTurtlez
#33696 Ign:Turtlez3659
Applying for what type:Psychic
Why you want to be leader:I want to be a leader because i love pixelmon and i like to battle, i also think i can be a good leader and i also want to make a gym of my own
Will you be active:Somewhat, i have important things to do on the weekdays but maybe i can play, i will be on on the weekends definatly
By AnDwHaT5
#33745 Sorry for those i didnt get back to. The reason is the spots have filled today. If they do something bad they will be removed as leader. Congrats to the winners.
By Sonofleo
#33825 Id like to be a water gym Andwhat :3
By AnDwHaT5
#34134 Sorry sonofleo all spots are taken. Do come on to the server and try it out. You never know a spot might open up :D.
By AnDwHaT5
#34136 Ok, guys after a little bit of work i have updated the server. We have bards everywhere and you can enjoy our server while listening to your favorite pokemon music. Download the customnpc download at the main part of the post. :D
By Alpa123456
#35189 Hey AnDwHaT5 i want to apply for eighter any type of gym or Elite 4 any Elite 4 i mostly want Water elite 4
And do you remember my username from anywhere?
By AnDwHaT5
#35632 Het, alpa! Haven't seen you in a while. This is what i can do. Leader spots are full but do to in activity i may be kicking 1 or two. If i do i have 2 other applications waiting. But i will do a contest to see who should get what spots when they open.
JOIN THE TEAM