By KuryoZT
ChaoticIntake wrote:I haven't watched any of the new Pokemon anime, or played any game where I could look at a Tirtouga, but is his body supposed to be that slim? Seems uncharacteristically slim, but then it IS Pokemon...

Looked like a sandwich to me at first.
Love it, quick as ever I see, a line done in like what? a day?

By Jack_Attack12
KuryoZT wrote:
ChaoticIntake wrote:I haven't watched any of the new Pokemon anime, or played any game where I could look at a Tirtouga, but is his body supposed to be that slim? Seems uncharacteristically slim, but then it IS Pokemon...

Looked like a sandwich to me at first.
Love it, quick as ever I see, a line done in like what? a day?

around 7/10 hours XD
By KuryoZT
#32936 1/3 of a day, so she can still surprise me eh? I can never fully understand them
Damn I hate women!!

This is off-topic and completly sexist, but it seems to be both sided, if you want me to take it back, I will edit, but for comical reason I'd like not to. Hope I offensed nobody in the process, I said it as a joke, and I know people can get real upset over nothing blahblahblah, point is I'd like to hurt the less people possible, and laugh the most possible.
Have a good day!
Edit: realized I made a silly mistake, and explianed a little.
By irockalego
#32957 after you are completely done with your models you need to poll them, and from what I've seen so far in all your models is that there all pretty damn good i would surely poll yes for your models.
By karrybird
irockalego wrote:after you are completely done with your models you need to poll them, and from what I've seen so far in all your models is that there all pretty damn good i would surely poll yes for your models.

hehe i don't poll anymore, i just go by how many negative comments i get, and since i have none it goes straight to approval!
By KuryoZT
karrybird wrote:
irockalego wrote:after you are completely done with your models you need to poll them, and from what I've seen so far in all your models is that there all pretty damn good i would surely poll yes for your models.

hehe i don't poll anymore, i just go by how many negative comments i get, and since i have none it goes straight to approval!

You're just too good to follow the usual way aren't you?
I'm on your side, too few mistakes anyway, and so few negative comments, you usually just shows the final product now so.... why take the time to poll? We already know the answers anyway most of the time.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:
karrybird wrote:

You're just too good to follow the usual way aren't you?
I'm on your side, too few mistakes anyway, and so few negative comments, you usually just shows the final product now so.... why take the time to poll? We already know the answers anyway most of the time.

well, i don't think i'm too good for polls, but why would i need one if everyone is saying it's perfect? i know the majority would post "yes" anyway XD
By pokepound
#39618 I'm looking forward to all the designs you will make in the future!
JOIN THE TEAM