By karrybird
#32485 god, dat shell.....
almost as bad as dem tails...

Spoiler:

By Tom_X
#32488 You realise you made its pre-evo 7 hours ago... right?
The shell looks somewhat weird, with its the blocks colliding with each other, and the other flaw I can see is that its front right (fingers?) are off compared to its left ones, and they should be a little closer to the end of the fin in my opinion.
But, overall, another great model, Karry
By karrybird
#32493 yea, i work fast :)

and the shell is just about a lost cause,i tried to fix some of the collisions but i can't fix 'em all.

By jeremy58589721
#32504 i actually love the shell. it looks spiky with the "collisions" :D it looks like a giant snapping turtle and its amazing
By Tsev92
#32535 Karry I give you my solemn vow now... when I become a zombie the ingestion of your beautiful, perfect creative brain shall be the sole purpose of my undead existence.
By Hypnose
#32542 Awesome work as always Karrybird.~ No complaints here. :)

Tsev92 wrote:Karry I give you my solemn vow now... when I become a zombie the ingestion of your beautiful, perfect creative brain shall be the sole purpose of my undead existence.

That's.. kinda creepy.. XD but funny.
By Shadowfox9356493
#32544 The shell looks epic, to be honest ive never seen this pokemon before and I think it looks better than how it would look in the pokemon games, great work..

and Tsev? uhh.. i agree with hypnose, haha, i like the way its expressed though :lol:
By zero_breaker
#32549 Come on, karry, you're making me cry
By karrybird
Tsev92 wrote:Karry I give you my solemn vow now... when I become a zombie the ingestion of your beautiful, perfect creative brain shall be the sole purpose of my undead existence.

i'm not really sure how to respond to that.
By Shadowfox9356493
karrybird wrote:

i'm not really sure how to respond to that.
You just did :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM