By Windjoe
#32007 Looks awesome so far, Looking foward to see the texture xD
By SubGenesis
#32010 So far basically perfect

I hope your going to do xatu, cause these are one of my favourite pokemon evolutions
By Sundial_MC
SubGenesis wrote:So far basically perfect

I hope your going to do xatu, cause these are one of my favourite pokemon evolutions

Well, why, of course I will!
By SubGenesis
Sundial_MC wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:So far basically perfect

Well, why, of course I will!

That was the right choice
By charmander
#32067 It's remarkable!
By jeremy58589721
#32082 how did you make some of the blocks on natu smaller than the grid? the grid is abunch of 1x1 with it being a 16x16 square but it looks like some of your blocks on natu seem to be half and even a 3/4 the size of the 1x1 grid
By Ewcongogamer
#32090 When you set block positions you can use decimal postitions so you could set a block to 0.5, 1.2, 4.1; same thing for when setting the rotations points using the offset.
By jeremy58589721
Ewcongogamer wrote:When you set block positions you can use decimal postitions so you could set a block to 0.5, 1.2, 4.1; same thing for when setting the rotations points using the offset.

omg that woulda made my life easier when i was trying to model a pixelmon lol good to know tho.. thanks for the info :D i might actually try to make model again now that i know this
JOIN THE TEAM