By Boogaluke
#31666 Show us your boss and/or shiny encounters! :D

found this guy on single player while flying around !

I thought it was kyogre xD

this rattata tried running away, it dropped fire blast lol

this guy tried to run too >:D

Someone ended up running in and taking my drops so i never found out what tm it was, but it also dropped a moon stone lol

this guy kept using self destruct -.-

My first gold name boss! a gastly while i was mining underground! :D

I've had a few other boss/shiny encounters but did not screenshot them.

By Tom_X
Jumpyporcupine wrote:The first pic seems fake. That anorith is shiny and says you just caught it.

The post's about Boss or Shiny encounters...
By jeremy58589721
Jumpyporcupine wrote:The first pic seems fake. That anorith is shiny and says you just caught it.

doesnt it say you caught it when you take it out of the fossil machine?
By Lettucecow
#31798 thats on impactcraft right? i play on that server!:D
By Boogaluke

That was when the latest update just came about. that shiny anorith was just me messing around, so i spawned it in. but after i caught it, i flew straight and saw the shiny krabby on its own.
By Jumpyporcupine
Boogaluke wrote:

That was when the latest update just came about. that shiny anorith was just me messing around, so i spawned it in. but after i caught it, i flew straight and saw the shiny krabby on its own.

By Tom_X
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
Boogaluke wrote:

Can't see it
By charmander

That is absolutely true. Even on the fossil machine it doesn't even say you caught it. So I agree with you.
By Tom_X
charmander wrote:

That is absolutely true. Even on the fossil machine it doesn't even say you caught it. So I agree with you.

Guys, didn't you notice the shiny krabby....??
JOIN THE TEAM