By MegaStannyBoy
#31687 Hey guys. I have stopped with modelling for quite a while, but I'm back. For the people who don't know me yet, I'm the creator of Kabutops, Cubone, Arbok and a few more pokemon.

I made this Crobat today and I hope you like it. Give me some usefull feedback, please. I can't improve this model without it.

CURRENT VERSION:

(the texture on the wings is rendered badly because Techne is a bad program. The color sheme of the wings is like the real crobat.)

OLD VERSION:
Spoiler:

By lugiaisbeast101
#31703 All right, I would like to say nice to see you, haven't seen you for a bit, maybe it's just me. Well anyways, Kary would have a fit with the current textures, I would strongly suggest that you lighten up the colors a bit, to try and get the same color as this picture. If you take a look at the body, and eyes texture, you may not fail to notice that it contrasts a bit to much. At the end of each side of the wings, there's a little unneeded part sticking out, any way you can fix that up? For the bottom wings, start from making it skinny, then making it wider, as seen on the picture. Other then that, I feel that it looks pretty good. Oh, and before I forget! Add the two little fingers on each side of the wing with the texture. Hope to see the finished product soon.

Edit: Try to start the wings with the purple shape and let the blue part come out of the wing rather then the body, then just make a line in the middle like the picture, and add another block to the bottom to give it more of a roundness.

By SubGenesis
#31739 Not to sound pushy but could you do one of the remaining gen 1 pokemon like electabuzz

I mean your model is very good but there is already a good model of crobat

I can't do models till my exams are done but I think I will after
By Windjoe
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Not to disencourage you (I'm a big fan of your kabutops) but zero already made one http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1888
It doesn't matter because there will be a poll and it will be decided by the community.
By SPG
SubGenesis wrote:Not to sound pushy but could you do one of the remaining gen 1 pokemon like electabuzz

I mean your model is very good but there is already a good model of crobat

I can't do models till my exams are done but I think I will after

he can do gen 2+ if its an evo of a gen 1 pokemon
By Jumpyporcupine
Windjoe wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Not to disencourage you (I'm a big fan of your kabutops) but zero already made one http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1888
It doesn't matter because there will be a poll and it will be decided by the community.

Yeah I know I was just showing his competition. It's up for stan to win this.
By ilovepokemon
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
Windjoe wrote:

nope, cant beat zero breaker's crobat, it already got approved
By MrMasochism
ilovepokemon wrote:nope, cant beat zero breaker's crobat, it already got approved

Have you really not taken any notice so far of how things work around here???

Of course he can give it a go at making an improvement on a current model. It happens all the time and if a poll shows that he achieved it then it will get added to the mod
By jeremy58589721
MrMasochism wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:nope, cant beat zero breaker's crobat, it already got approved

Have you really not taken any notice so far of how things work around here???

Of course he can give it a go at making an improvement on a current model. It happens all the time and if a poll shows that he achieved it then it will get added to the mod

thats what i love about this because i really cant wait to get the karrys eeveelutions in game. no offence to whom made the original ones ingame now but they are o.O looking
JOIN THE TEAM