Would you like this map on a Server?

52%
11%
38%

By cowiejr
#31674 due to recent events much of the map has been lost, we are currently looking for people to assist with the map more than ever, we really need assistance, josecami will update the post with the pictures of the recreations we had to do, many plans for the map have been made such as proportions being out to make things more interesting and adding things that are not entirely game cannon, but are based on things that are either implied of from the anime.

we are currently at a crossroads on the maps path, so if you like you can continue with kanto or join me working on Johto

I redid the application form so you can apply

IGN:
Skill with building(can you place blocks and follow a style):
Timezone(most important):
Region to work on:
Favorite Pokemon(if you choose wrong i will kill you):
By Tsev92
#31711 IGN: Tsev92
Skill with building(can you place blocks and follow a style): Erp... above mediocre?
Timezone(most important): EST
Region to work on: Kanto/Johto (Have built half of Kanto before... can do it again if I have to.)
Favorite Pokemon(if you choose wrong i will kill you): Zapdos
By sigvebk
#35149 srry for not seeing it before now, when i made the account first time i forgot that it was possible to get message from other people, but if im still in i will fill out the tings as planned ;/

i ain`t shure what ign is : /
or what u mean with time set. but i think its is the time of london...

pokemon knowledge: i would say 7 - 8
favorite pokemon: it would be charizard
build skills: i think im on a 4 :c
i play around 3 - 6 houres, depending on what day it is, time is often after 3
my favorite type should be dragon type
i would love to be a dragon trainer, and if i have to stay in jotho region to be it, i will still do it :D
i would love to live in black thorn city or vermillion :D
JOIN THE TEAM