Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By jeremy58589721
#31528 once Gen 1 is finished and you guys start putting in other gens... how will starters be handled? i mean will there be a option to scroll through all the starter types.. all the grass/water/fire starters via arrow buttons? or will you just add them onto the list? or will there not be a option to choose any other starter gens? and just have to hunt for them in the wild?

By jeremy58589721
#31682 Edit-

well i read all the comments in that post and didnt once see anything about my question pop up... but i guess i can just recomment it in that post.
By Tom_X
#31781 If you didn't, then here you go:
As far as I'm concerned (SPG, need you here) the plan with the starters will be like it is now, just that with more options to choose from. And I guess they'll appear in the wild.
By jeremy58589721
#31783 ok cool. i was just curious i knew they would appear in the wild but was just curious to if there would be a option to pick from them on the start. thank you much sir :D
JOIN THE TEAM