By Skibb
#30137 You can't get non gen 1 models approved at the moment, unless they're fossils.
By Ewcongogamer
#30206 I like it, very simple and well planned. Hopefully the approvals will open soon for outside of Gen 1, so don't be down about making other models.
By zero_breaker
#30359 Firstly, make a HD texture.
You may want to make the model bigger, so as to give more details to the model. The wings are way too thick, and they should have segments for the animation. The whole model should also be rounded more. Other than that, good start I say, and keep up the great work!
By zero_breaker
derpbacon wrote:The texture is HD, but I can see how you could think it wasn't due to my model's small size. Thanks for the feedback!

Maybe, but I do think it's not HD enough. Try using a larger texture :3
By LightAdept
zero_breaker wrote: they should have segments for the animation

Not correct. Maybe in the future Zee will make a complex wing animation where segments will be used. But for now, all the wings do is rotated up and down at the joint, so having the wing in one piece is just fine.

OT: The wings are too thick, and the texture does have to be more HD. Other then that, it looks really good, simple, but good. But i noticed the tails feather. are the 1 block thick? or flat? cause if they're flat, please make them one block thick and put the texture on just the top. It makes them not flicker in game (look at something like Fearrows tail feather as an example).
By SPG
LightAdept wrote:
zero_breaker wrote: they should have segments for the animation

Not correct. Maybe in the future Zee will make a complex wing animation where segments will be used. But for now, all the wings do is rotated up and down at the joint, so having the wing in one piece is just fine.

OT: The wings are too thick, and the texture does have to be more HD. Other then that, it looks really good, simple, but good. But i noticed the tails feather. are the 1 block thick? or flat? cause if they're flat, please make them one block thick and put the texture on just the top. It makes them not flicker in game (look at something like Fearrows tail feather as an example).

doesnt mean he shouldnt do it, if he does it now, it will save us the trouble in the future
JOIN THE TEAM