By Uchiha_Child
#30103 Hey there guys, please read all of this post if you have the time, it will be much appreciated and beneficial to a reasonably large community...

I belong to a community known as Gamers R Us.. the website can be found at http://www.Gamersrus.ca
We are a reasonably large community that currently has 6 minecraft servers out or are being worked on, one of those happens to be pixelmon.
I, personally LOVE pixelmon and am very grateful to the creators of this mod for livening up my gameplay.

I realize that some of the content displayed below may cause this thread to be locked, I ask that you do not lock this post as it is the wishes of a whole community and I am currently the only person displaying their desires, furthermore I do not ask you to rush the development of this mod and that you continue at the steady pace you have been progressing at.
If this post has offended anyone or broken any of your rules/standards in any way shape or form I deeply apologize but this, as I have stated before is a communities wishes and would be reluctant to remove this post without their conformation.

I'm willing to help you guys model Pokemon, I got Techne yesterday after playing around with my microsoft framework and I played around for a while, originally I started off with an Onix (one of my favorite Pokemon) and it looked pretty awesome in my opinion, I used several references etc...
But after 2 hours of modelling I noticed Onix was facing out of it's tail, I didn't know how to invert the model if that's even possible so I had to delete it, if I could have a modeler's tuition/guidance for an hour, possibly two and a way of contacting any of you guys (my steam account is limited as I haven't purchased any games) but i'm more than willing to get on board and help you guys out, assuming i'm of any help...

WE ARE WILLING TO DONATE TO HELP WITH PROGRESS!
WE ARE ALSO WILLING TO HELP TEST THIS MOD!

If you wish to contact me or the owner of GRU directly methods of contact can be found below..
Skykros (Owner of GRU)
Uchiha_Child (GRU Admin) <-- Me
We use a program called RaidCall as our form of voice chat, it requires less bandwidth than Skype and is also a smaller file - Here is the website: http://www2.raidcall.com/v7/index.html
After making your raidcall account go to Groups then the search bar near the top left and type in "5303791" it should come up with Gamers R Us - that's us.

Now to Skype, we prefer not to use Skype but I have it anyway - here's mine: uchiha_child
I'm very rarely on Skype but I thought I should leave it here anyway...
(I recently uninstalled Skype but i'll leave this here)

I also recently got Steam, again here it is: Abyss2master

Everything requested below has been suggested by the entire Gamers R Us community.

Now down to the requests

Pokemon:
Onix
Steelix
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Rampardos
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Nidoranmale
Nidorino
Nidoking
Bagon
Shelgon
Salamence
Beldum
Metang
Metagross
Skarmory
Absol
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Seadra
Kingdra
Crobat
Heracross
Phanpy
Donphan
Baltoy
Claydol
Lileep
Cradily
Trophius
Relicanth
Scizor
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Murkrow
Honchkrow
Mantine
Mantyke
Golduck
Poliwrath
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Feebas
Milotic
Wingull
Pelipper
Buizel
Floatzel
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Glaceon
Leafeon
Corsola
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Kangaskhan
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Seel
Dewgong

Items:
Crafting recipe for all heal type potions
Berry plants
Crafting recipe for exp share
Slightly increase likelihood of finding fossils
Allow firestone shards to spawn under lava in the overworld
Add repels and crafting recipe
Add revives and crafting recipe
Add a tool for removing apricorn plants for Adventure mode purposes
Add a VERY expensive crafting recipe for trade machines
Escape rope (9 string in a crafting table, returns you to your home when you right click)

Other:
Stop Pokemon disappearing from the middle left roster on multiplayer
Fix some shiny Pokemon's textures (Aerodactyl, Fearow, Seaking, Slowbro, Clefairy,Clefable, Staryu and Starmie is all I know of)
Add other methods of raising Pokemon's happiness such as PokeBlocks
Fix disabling a Pokemon's levelling (It literally just doesn't work)
Fix everstones not working on stone-evolving Pokemon
Add ores for all stones (everstone, moon stone etc)
Slightly increase likelihood of finding shiny Pokemon in general
Make mew's spawn rate slightly higher in jungle biomes (this logic is based off of one of the Pokemon movies where mew's fossil is located in a jungle as well as mew hanging around there)
Pokemon accessories for Pokemon contests
Pokemon contest ribbons
Fix riding Pokemon (for example sitting on the top left of Dragonite's head)
Pokemon breeding (I know this is being worked on)
Fix Pokemon moves (such as rest not always working)
Fix Pokemon status effects
Fix Pokemon abilities

Sorry this list is so long but this IS a whole communities ideas...

Again, thankyou for reading this post - Uchiha_Child and all of Gamers R Us..

By Rados
#30107 This is absolutely not how we do things, people make whatever models they want and we have an order to the pokemon we add, we are eventually going to implement almost all of those features and pokemon and we will fix all of those bugs eventually, you can donate all you want, it won't make us go faster
By lugiaisbeast101
Vikerus wrote:
DutchKroket wrote:
SPG wrote:Image

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Lol

However offended I might be that Lugia is not on that list, the modelers work at their own pace, and then there's the coding, bug fixes, and what not. Oh, I almost forgot:

JOIN THE TEAM