Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Hypnose
#30605 Haha alright, so which would you prefer I can do either. I could also find a way to do all three if you'd like. Not quite sure how well those last two would go together though.

By Rados
Hypnose wrote:Haha alright, so which would you prefer I can do either. I could also find a way to do all three if you'd like. Not quite sure how well those last two would go together though.

The nintendo logic one sounds better to me
By Sundial_MC
#30659 Wait, lemme fix my request

Reshiram on the left
The first sentence of my sig quote on the top, the last two on the bottom
Name - N
Colours- a one that suits reshiram's colours
By zero_breaker
#30677 Ima throw a request here too

Bisharp (shiny) on the right
Top message: "Now... This is the end!"
Name: Zero Breaker
Font Color: Purple
Background Color: Light Blue
By Jack_Attack12
#30686 •One Pokemon of your choosing Left or Right= Right. A politoed. The expression like the one in my sig. : D Happy!
•Your user name or whatever word/name you choose=ShiinyJack
•Text of your choosing= (top)= Team Bushido 武士道(Bottom)= Common sense isnt that common!
•Background and font colors of your choosing= A pale green, or a pale blue, Can you show me both?
Please list all of this information in this request. Thank you.
p.s can you make Team Bushido 武士道 a bit bigger than normal.
By Hypnose
Rados wrote:

The progress on your Banner is in the first post. I should have it done later today. I hope you like it so far. :)

[Edit]

One last thing, If Blue does not stand out enough for the font is there an alternate color you would like me to use? I put a few options below.~

Spoiler:
ByMGMP
#31010 •One Pokemon of your choosing Left or Right. Also please give me info on the expression you want the Pokemon to have.

Lucario

•Your user name or whatever word/name you choose

MGMP

•Text of your choosing Top/Bottom/Both as long as it'll fit in the the image below. Or no text if you like.

Text at the top : Lucario , the greatest aura pokemon in history

•Background and font colors of your choosing.

Background: Light Gray
Font: Blue
JOIN THE TEAM