By Edeodin
#30471 Whoa, thank you for the subforum! :D And thank you to everyone else, too. I really don't say it enough, but I really appreciate all the comments - critique or not!

I guess it's on to Nidoqueen now. I feel like I'm going to goof this one up but it can't hurt to try.

By lugiaisbeast101
#30484 Did I not tell you that you would be best for them, please do not doubt yourself when know one else doesn't.
By GodOf_War
#30489 I'm amazed, this is spot on. Nice going as always, you are quickly proving yourself to be up there with the best of the best :D

By Tom_X
#31239 This is just epic, you sure know how to add that epic fierecy look Nidoking HAS got to have. Now, there's only one more Pokemon to build... And then we'll have all 150 done!!
(apart from Mewtwo, which is a Top Secret project...)
By Ewcongogamer
#31271 Technically they are all being worked on, not all of them done :)
By lugiaisbeast101
#31278 There are actually 8 or 9 Pokémon who have not been approved yet. The people who modeled them are know here to be found.
By Hiroku
#31341 This is the best model this mod has ever had.
By KuryoZT
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:There are actually 8 or 9 Pokémon who have not been approved yet. The people who modeled them are know here to be found.

Just found one, your poliwrath is technically still in the making right?
And yes. I can count some off the top of my head (electabuzz, magmar, one is done but..., nidoran male, same thing)
But yeah, Edeodin, your models are awsome, can't wait your take at nidoqueen, if you do.
And congratz on the subforum, I think I still haven't said that yet.
JOIN THE TEAM