Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
SPG wrote:why would i have a fit exactly

You don't seem to like her way of modeling certain types of Pokémon using blocky methods with good textures. Was a simple hearted joke.

well, thats because they look bad lol one person cant make everything look good

By Edeodin
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Edeodin wrote:
karrybird wrote:i've decided, it is beyond my skill level to attempt the nidos, i don't think i could do them justice anyways.
i think the best one for the job would be edeodin, his nidorino is just stunning and i have reason to suspect his nidoking/queen would be just as epic.

Well I do love Nidoking... But you sure? Heck you've done justice to many more Pokemon than I have that's for certain.

Don't give her any ideas, SPG will have a fit :lol: . Yeah Karry *sadface* Well if you don't like the model then fine don't do it, but they are the only two who haven't been modeled. *sigh* I'll take a shot at nidoqueen eventually, got to some other things DOESN'T mean someone else could try, I'd rather not do a model that I feel will look bad.

Oh no I didn't mean I dislike Nidoqueen. I just don't want to say I'll do both when someone else could be willing to try modelling her in the meantime. I mean, if no one else wants to try I'd be happy to model her afterwards.
By lugiaisbeast101
#28916 I'm not to keen with some of them also but whatever can get the mod advanced, I don't really care, plus she's better at doing models then I am anyways. Edeodin, I'm not a productive person when it comes to things like this, it's better left to you. I started Poliwrath a few days after I joined and I haven't touched it for a while, when I do, I complete minor things then do something elsewhere. Like I said, better left to you, and put up a poll for machamp or just put it for approval, know ones giving negative comments.
By karrybird
Edeodin wrote:
karrybird wrote:i've decided, it is beyond my skill level to attempt the nidos, i don't think i could do them justice anyways.
i think the best one for the job would be edeodin, his nidorino is just stunning and i have reason to suspect his nidoking/queen would be just as epic.

Well I do love Nidoking... But you sure? Heck you've done justice to many more Pokemon than I have that's for certain.

of course! yours would look soooo much better than mine any day. i'd rather stick to making birdies :)
and what'chu talkin' bout? your models are so amazing! nothing i can hope to ever do..
JOIN THE TEAM