Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlankV5
#22585 Sound cool! Gonna check it out

By Lettucecow
#26266 Man this all sounds cool hmm? Can't wait!
By sargeantsimon
Vikerus wrote:That is one full plate. Is there any order to it?

Why yes, a side of fries! Sorry, bad pun.

I was just wondering, with the community providing so much support, would you mind providing a list of priorities that random interwebz stalkers such as myself can help out with? I'm currently doing my best to learn Techne, though I don't feel my skills will ever match those that are creating some of the masterpieces out there. However, I'm sure people all over would be happy to create buildings, assist in some decision making processes, and even code for the smarter of us. I'll admit, random people you find on the web aren't as dependable as a development team, but we can all chip in a little if you just point us in a direction.

To summarize: What can we do to help other than modeling?
By Tom_X
sargeantsimon wrote:
Vikerus wrote:That is one full plate. Is there any order to it?

Why yes, a side of fries! Sorry, bad pun.

I was just wondering, with the community providing so much support, would you mind providing a list of priorities that random interwebz stalkers such as myself can help out with? I'm currently doing my best to learn Techne, though I don't feel my skills will ever match those that are creating some of the masterpieces out there. However, I'm sure people all over would be happy to create buildings, assist in some decision making processes, and even code for the smarter of us. I'll admit, random people you find on the web aren't as dependable as a development team, but we can all chip in a little if you just point us in a direction.

To summarize: What can we do to help other than modeling?

There's lots of tasks people can do other than modelling. The first, and most obvious, is to texture the models created, but if you really don't like Techne, then there's groups of builders, beta testers, composers, wiki administrators, etc. which any person that feels like sticking to the forums can do, if they meet the requirements; and, if you can handle Java, you can try your best at coding.
By Bulbasaur
#27762 I surely hope you open it up to all Gen's after Gen1 is done but for the other Goals......I know they will be reached cause you guys are a very determined and hard working group of people
By XtheMATTx
#28595 Hey!

I love this mod and I would also love to help you all reach your goals in some shape or form. I am decent at java and i could beta test for you guys!

This mod is probably the best mod out there! i look forward to its future.
By Mudkip512
#29339 Pixelmon should Have a whole new mode also like (adventure mode) But with A fan made map of a region and add more regions later on and editors could edit the map to make actual gyms and towns for the regions. And also make this affect the spawning. Just a good suggestion keep it for when theres nothing to add like there never will be NOTHING TO ADD :)
JOIN THE TEAM