By lugiaisbeast101
#29775 I have no experience with trainers. Also, this is just a basis for a better texture.

Current: It looks like a helmet to me, I am going to flatten the texture but I'm doing it like this first because flat textures make it see through, making it hard to see what I'm doing with the model.

Spoiler:

Update 1

Spoiler:

Update 1.1
Spoiler:
It looks wacky because I'm doing the hoodie and so I have to do some modifications to make it easier: The head and arms.

Update 2 Some type of hoodie, and a much more refined texture.

(Doing it tomorrow, it's late over here.)

By The_Nanobots
#29792 First I would like to say it looks pretty good for a first attempt. Image
However the few things I would like you to modify are
1. It is a little too tall. By that I mean that the amount of his body "below the belt" is about 1/3 of the total body length in your model. In the official art by Ken Sugimori that area is more than 1/2 of the total length.
2. I would find it more realistic if the head was connected to the body in a more hoodlike fashion with the hood not being connected to the head. Kinda like in the second head skin in minecraft skins.
By zero_breaker
#29805 I would rather say that the legs are not long enough, and the limbs are rather thin too.
Also, where is the horn? Add it :I
By lugiaisbeast101
zero_breaker wrote:Also, where is the horn? Add it :I

did the horns already but didn't update the picture and if I put the legs shorter than it is in Update 1 I feel that it would look like a midget. I went with Nanobots approach and lengthened the legs. Also, as in limbs you mean the arms?
By zero_breaker
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:did the horns already but didn't update the picture and if I put the legs shorter than it is in Update 1 I feel that it would look like a midget. I went with Nanobots approach and lengthened the legs. Also, as in limbs you mean the arms?

Lawl, I mean longer :P
and yeah, the arms look really weak, make them thicker.
By lugiaisbeast101
#29816 I didn't think trainers were meant to be so complicated :) Well I'm off to bed goodnight to however views this.
By SubGenesis
#29865 I think the hood should be fully modelled, (the side bits as well)

Also, off topic but did you ever fix those things spg said about poliwrath
By lugiaisbeast101
#29976 I know Yaseen it's beautiful :lol: and yes I'm nearly finished with the Poliwrath, I just got bored with it though.
JOIN THE TEAM