By jeremy58589721
#28991 24/7 and lag free eh? not to be a danny downer, but i seen that said before and than the server crashes every 30 mins and is semi laggy.

but if it is as you say and i hope it is, because i would love to get on a server that isnt all laggy and crashes alot :D

looking forward to visiting and hopefully joining your server
By boboy76
#28992 I'd like to be any gym leader you'd like, but not one of the first gyms I am on for 2-4 hours and a lot longer on weekends, I prefer Ice Types since I like them a lot, please get the server up soon and i'll be there, leader or not! :D
By Firespar
boboy76 wrote:I'd like to be any gym leader you'd like, but not one of the first gyms I am on for 2-4 hours and a lot longer on weekends, I prefer Ice Types since I like them a lot, please get the server up soon and i'll be there, leader or not! :D

Aren't you still on Aighato's server?

Or did you join the undesirable throwaway cliche too?
By boboy76
Firespar wrote:
boboy76 wrote:I'd like to be any gym leader you'd like, but not one of the first gyms I am on for 2-4 hours and a lot longer on weekends, I prefer Ice Types since I like them a lot, please get the server up soon and i'll be there, leader or not! :D

Aren't you still on Aighato's server?

Or did you join the undesirable throwaway cliche too?

Aighato's server is off a ton, and i never get to play on it.
By guyrif5656
#29044 i have been seen the server if you can make me admin on it thats great i am a good builder too i can add alots of things that you need
IGN:guyrif5656
hope you accept tnx for your time
By DutchKroket
#29045 please change your servers name, it is against the server forum rules.
JOIN THE TEAM