Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By Codzhe
#28274 AWESOME..if this will be added i hope it will be really hard and interesting way to find it :D

By Chaos Phoenix
#28642 personally this is my favourite model for mewtwo so far, i much prefer this style to his gen 1 sprite, because thats how he is shown in the Anime and how he was intended to look. But this is amazing and i think it's ready, though if you were to just add a little more roundness to the purple section of his stomach, maybe by adding a block or so on top of it so it seems more round
By LilacLily
#28703 Looks epic, can't wait!! you've done an excellent job! What'll you do next?
By Ewcongogamer
#28710 The chest around the neck feels weird, and the bottom of his body still needs a bit more rounding personally. I would give it a bit more details.
By darksideJr
Ewcongogamer wrote:The chest around the neck feels weird, and the bottom of his body still needs a bit more rounding personally. I would give it a bit more details.

I've tried making him rounder around the legs but he just ends up looking to fat. I'll try moving the blocks with a .1 setting and see how that looks.

LilacLily wrote:Looks epic, can't wait!! you've done an excellent job! What'll you do next?

Next I'm going to do my Wailmer and Wailord, because they are the coolest water pokemon. Then I'm going to do Aron and his evolution's.
By LilacLily
darksideJr wrote:
LilacLily wrote:Looks epic, can't wait!! you've done an excellent job! What'll you do next?

Next I'm going to do my Wailmer and Wailord, because they are the coolest water pokemon. Then I'm going to do Aron and his evolution's.

Sweet, can't wait!
By Jumpyporcupine
#28983 I personally think the eye looks too big.
By lugiaisbeast101
#28994 Dude, this seriously looks different from when it was first posted, good that you took others advice and mine as well, as you can see, it comes out with an even better model. I don't have much complaints really. Just wait now until others gave their feedback and to see how your poll goes through, then post for approval later.
By billy
#29018 I have to admit, I was skeptical when you posted your rough draft of him but you've really come along ways. That being said, it can still use a few adjustments. My main issue is the texture on the head. The eyes are good for the most part, but, like Jumpyporcupine said, they seem slightly big. Maybe shrink them and move them up on his face a little more. My last suggestion is maybe do something with his mouth and the bottom of his head. Mewtwo's mouth doesn't drop back like it is in the model. Again, I'm very impressed with how far along you've come on it, and I hope to see this thing perfected and in game.
JOIN THE TEAM