Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lugiaisbeast101
#27969 Just asking out of curiosity, since they are the two Pokémon left to be started of in Gen 1, it's all right if you don't know. Would be cool if you could tell me if they started so I can check out their progress, thanks.

By lugiaisbeast101
DutchKroket wrote:I read somewhere that karry is going to use her magic on nidoking, I have no idea about nidoqueen.

I've also read that, but then I came across her then saying that she doesn't want to take on the task of doing the harder Pokémon of the lot and is considering to just remake or do new models, so that's why I was asking. Saw it hear viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2686
By karrybird
#28126 i've decided, it is beyond my skill level to attempt the nidos, i don't think i could do them justice anyways.
i think the best one for the job would be edeodin, his nidorino is just stunning and i have reason to suspect his nidoking/queen would be just as epic.
By Edeodin
karrybird wrote:i've decided, it is beyond my skill level to attempt the nidos, i don't think i could do them justice anyways.
i think the best one for the job would be edeodin, his nidorino is just stunning and i have reason to suspect his nidoking/queen would be just as epic.

Well I do love Nidoking... But you sure? Heck you've done justice to many more Pokemon than I have that's for certain.
By lugiaisbeast101
Edeodin wrote:
karrybird wrote:i've decided, it is beyond my skill level to attempt the nidos, i don't think i could do them justice anyways.

Well I do love Nidoking... But you sure? Heck you've done justice to many more Pokemon than I have that's for certain.

Don't give her any ideas, SPG will have a fit :lol: . Yeah Karry *sadface* Well if you don't like the model then fine don't do it, but they are the only two who haven't been modeled. *sigh* I'll take a shot at nidoqueen eventually, got to some other things DOESN'T mean someone else could try, I'd rather not do a model that I feel will look bad.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Edeodin wrote:

Don't give her any ideas, SPG will have a fit :lol: . Yeah Karry *sadface* Well if you don't like the model then fine don't do it, but they are the only two who haven't been modeled. *sigh* I'll take a shot at nidoqueen eventually, got to some other things DOESN'T mean someone else could try, I'd rather not do a model that I feel will look bad.

why would i have a fit exactly
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:why would i have a fit exactly

You don't seem to like her way of modeling certain types of Pokémon using blocky methods with good textures. Was a simple hearted joke.
By Tom_X
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
SPG wrote:why would i have a fit exactly

You don't seem to like her way of modeling certain types of Pokémon using blocky methods with good textures. Was a simple hearted joke.

You don't just joke at SPG with blocky models
JOIN THE TEAM