By RecklessMetal
#28568 If you make the nuetral pose that 4th model. I'd say its ready to be added O.o

By Edeodin
#28853 Ugh sorry guys. There's a signal problem with my internet so it is incredibly unstable. Just attempting to upload a picture will cause it to cut out. But I managed to brute force it. Here's a Machamp with his arms up. I had this done yesterday morning but this is the first time I've gotten a picture to upload successfully...

Spoiler:
By Jumpyporcupine
#28863 Get a poll!
By LightAdept
#28888 I like it, but should we animate the top arms at all? im thinking no, cause it everything i think of would look weird and probably would always be happening (not just during walking, for example). So i think we should just leave them stationary. But still, Very nice model, i cant wait to code him in and finally have the machop line done!
By SPG
LightAdept wrote:I like it, but should we animate the top arms at all? im thinking no, cause it everything i think of would look weird and probably would always be happening (not just during walking, for example). So i think we should just leave them stationary. But still, Very nice model, i cant wait to code him in and finally have the machop line done!

Not going to lie, them not moving would look weird
By Ledia
#29003 Nope, I'm agreeing with Light. I think the should remain stationary, at least for now, and the other two arms can swing naturally...

There just isn't any walk cycle animation I could put on that second pair that I can can think of that would look nice. Unless you had an actual suggestion to back your argument (complaining) SPG? :P

Did I mention I LOVE your models?!? You have a gift Edeodin, right up there with karry and Omerta <3
By SubGenesis
#29050 How about they move in a way that is synced to the movement of the lower arms so that they both move in a similar gesture at the same time
By PixelNerd2002
#29058 Looks great
By lugiaisbeast101
SubGenesis wrote:How about they move in a way that is synced to the movement of the lower arms so that they both move in a similar gesture at the same time

Yeah, do that but for all arms and just do another animation for walking and you're good. That seems like the best way.
JOIN THE TEAM