22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%

By SubGenesis
#28880 They both look awsome entei just looks so badass
Also could you add some noise to the rest of riakou to see if it looks better I think the White colours need a lot of noise because White just seems to be such an awkward colour in techne
By Jumpyporcupine
#28907 Damn dude this are nice! I would try to fix entei's eyes though, he looks like he's giving puppy eyes.
By LilacLily
#29106 why are they looking up? It looks a bit wierd .-. maybe lower the head a bit?
By Ewcongogamer
#29181 Fixed the eyes for Entei, and the head for Entei I felt was good since in all the pics I find they are normally that high. Add noise to both models to suggested spots and I hope they look good. I am probably going to start on Suicune soon.
By ilovepokemon
LilacLily wrote:why are they looking up? It looks a bit wierd .-. maybe lower the head a bit?

i agree with you the eyes seem to be facing the ceiling or something
By jeremy58589721
#29314 there is some lines left on enteis muzzle if you didnt notice where its supposed to be transparent. but it looks pretty sweet
By Ewcongogamer
jeremy58589721 wrote:there is some lines left on enteis muzzle if you didnt notice where its supposed to be transparent. but it looks pretty sweet

Can you circle it in a pic and show me, I don't see what you are talking about.

Also for the rest the eyes should be fixed I don't think they are looking up any more, they are direct and forward (kind of played off of a pic of an eye and downsized it :) )
By Boogaluke
#29494 entei looks amazing, until you see him from the front LOL he looks derp xD but none the less, really good!
JOIN THE TEAM