Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Articuno437
The_Nanobots wrote:
Articuno437 wrote:I was building a town, and then I saw a shiny graveler and caught it. And I was like, WHAT?

WHAT? You found a Shiny Graveler that DIDN'T use explosion or self destruct.

Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?
It's over 9000!

I found a shiny kabuto once...... when I used /pokespawn kabuto s

Hehe... lol.

By Tom_X
Shadow_Wolf_28 wrote:I've never seen a shiny :( I did see mew on my first day in SPM aha I thought that they should be rare

Dem regrets

They are rare, you're just lucky (or lying...)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
Shadow_Wolf_28 wrote:I've never seen a shiny :( I did see mew on my first day in SPM aha I thought that they should be rare

Dem regrets

i believe him, i started a word and found on in a forest on my first day, i posted it on the mc forums, but no body has time for that
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:

Dem regrets

i believe him, i started a word and found on in a forest on my first day, i posted it on the mc forums, but no body has time for that

lol, that's just a great amount of bad luck
By Shadow_Wolf_28

lol, that's just a great amount of bad luck

Not really cause now that I've trained up my pixelmon and stockpiled pokeballs I can't find another >.< haha oh well, it'll turn up again one of these days
JOIN THE TEAM