By zero_breaker
Spoiler:

As requested by The_Nanobots.

UPDATE:
Spoiler:

By Cyndaquil
#28065 I have a suggestion u should make the face a little bit better you cant see the eyes really and the face is blurry especially the hair.
Besides that its GREATE! :D
By zero_breaker
Cyndaquil wrote:I have a suggestion u should make the face a little bit better you cant see the eyes really and the face is blurry especially the hair.
Besides that its GREATE! :D

I'm working on the HD texture :U
By zero_breaker
#28175 Oh well, the HD texture is finished! Check the main post!
By Jack_Attack12
#28781 Looking good Zero! My only nitpick is the way the mouth is. I think its to ... "D:" like. May i suggest trying to change the mouth out of that position :) But a great model anyway!
By karrybird
#28817 i think it's a terrible idea to put expressions on their faces, especially with their mouth open, cause then it's like, his mouth is open 24/7 and it a bit strange looking and unnatural.
make his mouth more in a neutral pose and i think this model would be a great addition to the game!
By RecklessMetal
#29160 I have to agree, But at the same time I dont think its that big of a deal either... I'd say it's a nitpick left up to preference. Great model BTW :p
By karrybird
firetools wrote:I have to agree, But at the same time I dont think its that big of a deal either... I'd say it's a nitpick left up to preference. Great model BTW :p

i am nitpicking, but it would really make the model as a whole, a lot better.
JOIN THE TEAM