Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
#27702 normally i would say the body, but because techne is such a bad program, i wouldnt do that because the feet have to touch the ground (wood block) so i reccomend starting with the legs and work your way up only because of this odd limitation
By ChaoticIntake
SPG wrote:normally i would say the body, but because techne is such a bad program, i wouldnt do that because the feet have to touch the ground (wood block) so i reccomend starting with the legs and work your way up only because of this odd limitation

Do all of the legs have to touch the block, or just one? I'm asking for Pokemon with wide stances, like Absol, Sawk, Throh, etc
By Jumpyporcupine
ChaoticIntake wrote:
SPG wrote:normally i would say the body, but because techne is such a bad program, i wouldnt do that because the feet have to touch the ground (wood block) so i reccomend starting with the legs and work your way up only because of this odd limitation

Do all of the legs have to touch the block, or just one? I'm asking for Pokemon with wide stances, like Absol, Sawk, Throh, etc

I'm pretty sure it just has to be level. So just one.
By SPG
ChaoticIntake wrote:

yes, because every pokemon made now needs to be made in a neutral position
kind of like this minus the t like arms viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2842
By sargeantsimon
#27820 Just make sure the model is proportioned correctly and that the feet are at the level of the block. (Also centered on the block.) The way I understand it, the program will take the model and say that the wood block is where the floor would be in game. If you have it above that, then it will appear that the model is hovering. If you look at pokemon like Snorlax, that thing's legs barely touch the block right below it, but its feet are at the right level and it's centered on the block.
JOIN THE TEAM