Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
Hypnose wrote:Although it also depends on the server you're playing on(if you're playing on one.), some servers are out of date and fossils are still under the ocean.

that doesnt make them outdated, it just means they need to generate new chunks
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:[Edit]
True, but some server admins refuse to for some reason.. The one I play on for example.
My apologies, out of date was a poor choice of words.

what? that didnt make any sense, refuse to what
By Hypnose
#27665 I'm sorry, I seem to be confusing a lot of people today, What I mean is in the server I play on, fossils are still found under the ocean for some reason. Just ignore everything I said before involving servers.. I thought I knew what I was talking about but I obviously didn't. Please forgive my ignorance..
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:I'm sorry, I seem to be confusing a lot of people today, What I mean is in the server I play on, fossils are still found under the ocean for some reason. Just ignore everything I said before involving servers.. I thought I knew what I was talking about but I obviously didn't. Please forgive my ignorance..

thats because the map was made before the new update, all you have to do is generate new chuncks and they will spawn the new way
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:I understand, however it's not my server(just one I play on) so I have no control over this.

do they have boundries on the map? because all you have to do is walk in a certain direction and then new area is made
By Hypnose
#27728 I'm not too sure.. it doesn't really matter though. I'm thinking of giving my items away and quiting the server anyway. They recently made it manditory to install threeor four other mods that have nothing to do with pixelmon in order to play on it and this making it really hard to keep up with theae mods constantly updating. Sorry, I started rambling again...
JOIN THE TEAM