Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MegaStannyBoy
#26918 Hey guys. After a long time not playing pixelmon, I wanted to give it a try again and I really enjoy it. But I found this on my search for diamonds. Can someone explain me how this is possible?

I also have another question. Where can I find fossils?

By DutchKroket
#26919 This is a bossdrop, bosses are pokemon with blue/red/yellow names.

And the fossils are found in gravel everywhere on the world (I think it's between layer 40 and 20)
By Chopper
#27051 I'm no expert, but it appears a boss got into it with another boss/normal. The result being the bosses death and the loot being dropped.
By Airfoil
#27056 I think the boss suffocated itself. As you can see, that is a rather small corridor for a large Pokemon to transverse, so while wandering the tunnels the boss must have clipped something and died.
All Pixelmon do this from time to time. Most evident is Magikarp, who suffocate whenever they wander too close to land/beach themselves.
By Chopper
#27064 Yes, suffocation is quite likely. You ever try using a Gyarados underground? The results aren't fun.
By MegaStannyBoy
DutchKroket wrote:And the fossils are found in gravel everywhere on the world (I think it's between layer 40 and 20)

are they inside gravel blocks, just like flint? Or are the fossil blocks spawned inside gravel patches?
By karrybird
MegaStannyBoy wrote:
DutchKroket wrote:And the fossils are found in gravel everywhere on the world (I think it's between layer 40 and 20)

are they inside gravel blocks, just like flint? Or are the fossil blocks spawned inside gravel patches?

they're blocks that spawn around gravel. they have the normal stone texture with a brown splotch in the center.
By Hypnose
#27623 They are found between Y axis 20-50 in any Biome. Just dig up all of the gravel you find between those levels and you'll find some eventually. Good luck.~ :)

5th hyphen down in the Change log http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1688
By SPG
MegaStannyBoy wrote:Are you sure that they can be found anywhere? The FAQ says they are found 10-20 blocks underneath an ocean.

that faq is outdated, it was changed in the latest update
JOIN THE TEAM