By Deliant
#27445 Name: Deliant
Favorite Pokemon: Mareep/Flaaffy
Pokemon Knowledge Level: Beginner
Background: Deliant comes from a small town that few pay attention to. The young girl has always had a fascination with pokemon, and trained them from a young age... both to battle, and to be her best friends. Deliant has a few tried-and-true pokemon who have rarely let her down, including her beloved Flaaffy. Her best (human) friend, Enaio, has joined up with Deliant to finally head out and challenge the gym leaders she's heard so much about. Together, they hope to figure out what all this "gym fuss" is about.

By CharzardPickachu
#27530 LOL EIPC FAIL I GAVE U THE WRONG IP CHECK IT NOW
By Waterboyr
#27536 So no answer... ... ... ... . . . ... . . . . . . . . .. . ... . . .. .... . . . .. . . . ... So do you read every characters background or skim through it and why does the server have to be gym only I've followed this for a long time I'm gonna EXPLODE NOW AHHGHRGHRG!!! (jk! XD)
By Waterboyr
#27537 (sigh) Seeing Deliant and Enaio team up with applications makes me feel lonely with no partner and not being a gym leader after following this so long! DX D; (lonely!)
By CharzardPickachu
#27545 lol sorry but you can be a secret keeper if u want
By Zariu
Waterboyr wrote:(sigh) Seeing Deliant and Enaio team up with applications makes me feel lonely with no partner and not being a gym leader after following this so long! DX D; (lonely!)

lol.. while I think people working on characters together is neat... this is roleplaying, so as long as you aren't living like a hermit, you will run into other characters and if the characters want, you could adventure together... also, at some point you can make a new character. I might do that at some point, a friend of mine was considering playing.. and then I might start anew with them.
By CharzardPickachu
#27662 ya lol that would make you lonely and this topic has gotten me to cubone :P
JOIN THE TEAM