Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Waterboyr
#27542 So yah I don't care what I do on this server btw as long as I get on because I like the ideas and how this is organized and seems like the best one I've seen yet so I'm excited!
By Terramort
Deliant wrote:In-Game Name: Deliant
Preferred Nickname: Deliant :)
How long you have played MineCraft: Roughly 3-4 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: Several weeks
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I love the concept of a lore-rich, "Morrowind style" server - plus, it doesn't hurt that everything is "well worded and grammatically correct". Finding a good RP server seems to be a challenge, and having a great quest system is a really attractive feature to me.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I don't know too much about the Safari Zone, but it was suggested and I'd love to see it happen. (Come on... how can you not be excited about something called a Safari Zone?)
Ideas you would like to suggest: Honestly, since I'm still diving into Pokemon on the whole (this mod actually got me interested in the whole thing. Weird, huh?)... in any case, since I don't know a whole lot yet, I don't have any suggestions. However, I'd love to see the quest system and how it develops... and maybe throw my hat into writing some, down the road.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I'd say a 5 - as far as physical construction goes, I've never been amazing. I always try to throw new things into any building I craft, as I get easily bored with repetitious building style... but I tend to cling to certain aspects with high functionality.

(Really looking forward to joining everyone on this server! :D Thanks!)

Enaio wrote:In-Game Name: Enaio

Preferred Nickname: Enaio (can call me Jacob or Jake, but thats because it is my real name)

How long you have played MineCraft: Roughly 2 years

How long you have played Pixelmon: Several weeks

Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Finding a server that is full of RP is tough, let alone having a mod that is as amazing as Pixelmon.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: An actual working Safari Zone would be amazing. I have attempted to get something like the ones in the game working but just didn't work out the way I wanted it. Would LOVE to see it :)

Ideas you would like to suggest: I'm just recently getting back into the 'Pokemon' trend. I got hooked on Red/Blue and love the original gen. Any ideas though? That is a tough question because you have so many ideas in progress, I can't even think of anything else that the server would benefit from... well besides having me on it :)

On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I really love seeing creative building and expect unique buildings when it comes to RP servers. Although, with something like Pokemon - you have to have the gyms and such which are pretty much set in stone but there could be so much done when it comes to Minecraft, the possibilities are endless. If I were to rate myself, I would give myself a 7. I love doing different concepts whenever I build and I always want to make something I haven't made before. I do have my little nit-picky habits when it comes to building but I try my best to stray away from it.

(Last thing I want to say: I really think this server has so much potential - I can see it oozing just from the ideas in posts. I would LOVE to be a member of this server!)

Both accepted! Hope to see you soon, and very, very well done applications.

Waterboyr wrote:In-Game Name: Waterboyr
Preferred Nickname: Water
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: 1 year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: After the first few Gyms, Gym challenges will be done by the gym leader choosing pokemon roughly equivalent to the player's pokemon team. This will only be possible if the leader has a large amount of duplicate pokemon at varying levels, and significant amount of pokemon of their chosen type.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Great so far but heres a few things you should add in later towns- Safari Zone by Umbreon1110
Ideas you would like to suggest: Make the ghost tower from Kanto region maybe because that would be interesting and to have npcs give you the quest would be awesome! Have a staduim with tournaments like in the new t.v. shows (I don't watch the t.v. show anymore, I think it's weird). Also maybe make the mine that the first Sinnoh gym leader mines in? That would be cool to battle cave pokemon in a mine. You could put npc miners everywhere in it too!
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 10

I could also be a builder if you want so tell me if you want me to fill out that application! Thanks!

Sorry that took so long, but you have been accepted as well. I'm not really sure how to modify the technic launcher, but I can look into it if it's still an issue with you?
By Waterboyr
#27584 No I know where I should modify it! The pixlemon technic pack comes with multiple mods so I'd just put it with the others and hope it works. I just want to know what special things you have to edit besides copy and paste the folder! Like the code you said to change the furniture mod because that's the one pixelmon doesn't come with. I also have zero's texture pack (which is boss btw so I'm glad your using it) but just not the furniture one! Technic is just minecraft modified so it should work!
By Terramort
#27592 Oh, the only thing you have the change manually is the config file for Jammy's Furniture Mod, so it doesn't conflict with Pixelmon. The text to copy/paste in can be found in the first post.
By Waterboyr
#27618 On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 7
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 9
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Staduims and gyms!

I'd put pictures but the server I build on is down currently so sorry but yeah.

This is if you would let me be a builder too or if you need extra help because I'd love to help this in any way I can!
By Waterboyr
#27621 Wait... which one is the config file, like what's it called and what program do you open it with? (I found to different files with config in name but they both say windows can't open and I don't know which one is which!) Also I think since I'm editing technic pixelmon pack the config files were put in one file for the other mods but since I just added in this one I have no idea where it is and will have to search for it so I just need the name.
JOIN THE TEAM