By karrybird
#27188 oh god...dem tails
...never again...

Spoiler:

By Ewcongogamer
#27207 The block with the eyes feels wrong, too blocky...and the legs feel...short?
By Jack_Attack12
The_Nanobots wrote:SOOO MUCH BETTER! Ready to be approved.

Im sorry, but i have to dissagree! it is a great model, and i love it. the head bothers me... Can you push the head inwards? >..< I feel like you have done an outstanding job on the tails though :D
By ilovepokemon
#27245 HOLY CRAP, nice work karrybird, i say its ready for approval
By Yaseen
#27253 Those tails look great so the time was worth it xD
By Chaos Phoenix
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
The_Nanobots wrote:SOOO MUCH BETTER! Ready to be approved.

Im sorry, but i have to dissagree! it is a great model, and i love it. the head bothers me... Can you push the head inwards? >..< I feel like you have done an outstanding job on the tails though :D

I have to agree with this, also saying the head is a little large, it actually has a rather slender head

but dont get me wrong, everything else is B-E-A-UUUTIFUL

I do love your models, any tips on making oval shapes with Techne? trying to do a tepig model (fave starter from gen 5) I'm also attempting to do the gen 6 fire starter :D
By karrybird
Chaos Phoenix wrote:
I have to agree with this, also saying the head is a little large, it actually has a rather slender head

but dont get me wrong, everything else is B-E-A-UUUTIFUL

I do love your models, any tips on making oval shapes with Techne? trying to do a tepig model (fave starter from gen 5) I'm also attempting to do the gen 6 fire starter :D

i know, but i ran into the situation; if i made it any smaller it would be too small kinda thing.

and no, i'm sorry, not very good at ovals myself. best i can say is trial and error, try out different strategies and see which one looks best.

and you probably shouldn't attempt fennekin, as much as i would love to see/model it, we can't add any 6th gens to the game. :'(
By Chaos Phoenix
karrybird wrote:i know, but i ran into the situation; if i made it any smaller it would be too small kinda thing.

That's understandable, *takes a look and sees if he can see it* Yeah I suppose you are right.

karrybird wrote:and no, i'm sorry, not very good at ovals myself. best i can say is trial and error, try out different strategies and see which one looks best.

Damn those ovals!

karrybird wrote:and you probably shouldn't attempt fennekin, as much as i would love to see/model it, we can't add any 6th gens to the game. :'(

I just want this one for my own model to say i've done it, plus it would be there once we finally can put it in the game :D
By SPG
Chaos Phoenix wrote:
I just want this one for my own model to say i've done it, plus it would be there once we finally can put it in the game :D

that would take a good 2 years, so..... ya
JOIN THE TEAM