By Arrow
#3827 i been so caught up in school work... this will be HD textured when i get around to it, probably this weekend

By Hypnose
#20920 I know it's been a while sense there's been a reply on this topic but I had a question about this model. The sprite for the psychic in the pokemon games has the pokeball floating around him with some sort of colored aura around it. I'm sure it's already planed to be animated with the pokeball floating around. But will there be purple(I think that's the color used) particles trailing behind it like desplayed in the sprite?
By Windjoe
Xwaffle wrote:Is this guy even working on this still?
Most likely not
By Sundial_MC
#21089 It's horrible to see those models that will never see daylight...
I'd love a psychic trainer, this idea is great... but...
Someone needs to take on.
By Hypnose
#21144 I'm just starting to get the hang of Techne. I might give it a shot some time. But I'm just starting to learn how to make 3D models so it'd probably be good if someone else were to as well.
By Arrow
#27201 Well i did stop working on this when life got into the way but i can try to finish it.... havn't used techne in a few while so i'm a little rusty but i can try...
By Hiroku
Arrow wrote:Well i did stop working on this when life got into the way but i can try to finish it.... havn't used techne in a few while so i'm a little rusty but i can try...

As you can see by the posts here, everybody would love for you to complete this model
By Arrow
#27824 i'm gonna have to put this on hold 4 a week or 2.... apparently i got finales this week
By Hiroku
#27846 Oh I'm sure that's no problem, but keep in mind we are releasing sooner rather than later. Though TBH i am not sure since I've been cut off from Mr M due to my beautiful coding laptop being taken from me for now. Sigh. In other news, good luck with your finals.
JOIN THE TEAM