Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Terramort
#26739 The config file is located in /.minecraft/config

You open it with notepad, and just copy/pasta the new text found in the first forum post.
By joojlee38
#26779 Hey terra,
For some reason, the custom NPC pokemon version is not being installed to my game.
I did what trung told me to do and it still didn't work.
I think it is interfering with the original custom NPC mod.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Ninja
By Terramort
#26849 1. Download CustomNPC again (check version with first page to ensure the right one!)

2. Delete old CustomNPC.zip

3. Install new CustomNPC.zip

4. Download viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2305

5. Open the .zip file you just downloaded

6. Extract contents to .../.minecraft/customNPC, overwriting anything the process

7. ???

8. Profit!
By joojlee38
Terramort wrote:1. Download CustomNPC again (check version with first page to ensure the right one!)

2. Delete old CustomNPC.zip

3. Install new CustomNPC.zip

4. Download viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2305

5. Open the .zip file you just downloaded

6. Extract contents to .../.minecraft/customNPC, overwriting anything the process

7. ???

8. Profit!

Thanks terra, but what is ???
By Waterboyr
Terramort wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):
How long have you used Custom NPC's:
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story:
Any particular quests you would like to add:
Can you give me a topic to write about? I'll then send a full application. I plan on being an author one day so I'm 10 on creative. Every day as a kid I couldn't go to bed so I'd imagine things like pokemon or dc heroes and imagine I was my own person existing with the other characters. So I'm 10 on following someone elses idea! I don't know what quest I'd add but please respond soon and I'll commit my Minecraft time to this. Thanks for considering this!

Looks good so far, but you seem to have forgotten the first part of the application. If you want to send it with your writing topic, that's more than welcome as well. Let's see, a good topic... How about this. Instead of doing something here, I go ahead and accept you when you finish the first part of the application, then you write a short-story in-game, and add the first book to the library?

K ill do that in a sec thanks.
By Waterboyr
#27149 In-Game Name: Waterboyr
Preferred Nickname: Water
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: 1 year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: After the first few Gyms, Gym challenges will be done by the gym leader choosing pokemon roughly equivalent to the player's pokemon team. This will only be possible if the leader has a large amount of duplicate pokemon at varying levels, and significant amount of pokemon of their chosen type.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Great so far but heres a few things you should add in later towns- Safari Zone by Umbreon1110
Ideas you would like to suggest: Make the ghost tower from Kanto region maybe because that would be interesting and to have npcs give you the quest would be awesome! Have a staduim with tournaments like in the new t.v. shows (I don't watch the t.v. show anymore, I think it's weird). Also maybe make the mine that the first Sinnoh gym leader mines in? That would be cool to battle cave pokemon in a mine. You could put npc miners everywhere in it too!
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 10

I could also be a builder if you want so tell me if you want me to fill out that application! Thanks!
JOIN THE TEAM