Is Machop ready for approval?

100%
N/A
By Vikerus
#26640 I say put it in for approval!

By Jack_Attack12
#26645 Put it up! What an amazing job you have done 10/10!!! It will be intresting to see what you do with machamp!
By karrybird
#26646 i'd say 9/10, it looks great as is, but the mouth still bugs me...i think it's still too buldgey
By ilovepokemon
#26649 lol the model is going in approval 100%
By Edeodin
karrybird wrote:i'd say 9/10, it looks great as is, but the mouth still bugs me...i think it's still too buldgey

I'm pretty sure it's because the blocks are too tall, but I can't really shrink them anymore without having to re-size the whole model unfortunately.
By karrybird
Edeodin wrote:
karrybird wrote:i'd say 9/10, it looks great as is, but the mouth still bugs me...i think it's still too buldgey

I'm pretty sure it's because the blocks are too tall, but I can't really shrink them anymore without having to re-size the whole model unfortunately.

hm, ok i understand, happens to me a lot unfortunately.
alright then, skip the poll put this up for approval!
By SubGenesis
#26767 I'm not sure about the feet, what does everyone else think?
Ready for approval with or without, just another point for possible improvement
By Edeodin
SubGenesis wrote:I'm not sure about the feet, what does everyone else think?
Ready for approval with or without, just another point for possible improvement

Let me know what's bugging you about them. It's probably something I could fix real quick before posting in approval.
By sargeantsimon
#27237 Yep. Great work with the Machop family. I didn't think they could be pulled off so well. I think my favorite part is your attention to detail in the textures. And the speed which you make these is incredible. Excellent work, sir. Keep it up!
JOIN THE TEAM