By CharzardPickachu
#26373 then ill have a sign that lets you buy emeralds with real money and you will also be able to trade emeralds for real money (real money = iconomy money) and you will also be able to buy diamonds and stuff like that

By gravendoom75
#26403 Minecraft Username: gravendoom75
Favorite Pokemon: Gallade, or Flygon
Pokemon Knowlegde: POKENERD
Background: gravendoom75 was a teenage boy when he first left his hometown of pyrite town. Pyrite town was filled with crime and trouble but, to him it was actually quite boring. He decided he needed to leave his town to explore the world and all of it's regions. Before he left his mom gave him a charmander to keep with him on his journey. Travelling across the desert of orre he eventually made it to the closest region by him, Chardia. His plans were to create a team filled with powerful pokemon.

(I was also wondering if i could be a elite 4 member since it seems there are two spots open for it.)
By Sonofleo
#26417 man im malking a song about this server later XD. When will it be up? My team is waiting for me
By Dark Prinplup
#26448 Ign: CrystalBender1
Favorite pokemon: Omantye
Level of pokemon knowledge: Past Pokenerd!
Crystal is a young boy who came from a small island in the orange island region. When he was there he found a underground spring full of fossil pokemon. The one that Fantasized him most was omantye. In that cave he also found his partner. A young Eevee. He Eventually went of on a journey to become a Famous pokemon professor and a champion.
By Sonofleo
CharzardPickachu wrote:I'm saying if there was no poke mart the only way to buy stuff would to get it from another player but i am gonna try to fix the problem if it takes too long ill post the ip and ill try to fix it but there might be a lot of restarts
P.S. Does anyone know a plugin where you can set it to a certain time and it will restart at that time like i want my server to restart every hour so at like 1:00 then 2:00 then 3:00 so on because otherwise it will get too laggy
if you find me a good plugin ill give you a reward which you can choose but don't ask for like a stack of diamonds

I found a Plugin Its called The remoteToolkit Plugin. heres the link http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-r ... 74/page-43
By CharzardPickachu
#26528 everyone is accepted
btw nice picture articuno
By Dark Prinplup
#26806 I cant wait for this server! *is very excited and liked it so much read last 40 pages*

Will this have a nickname plugin or something like that?
JOIN THE TEAM