By Skibb
#26449 Nice job, looks much better than the Aerodactyl ingame atm (obviously)

By Zariu
karrybird wrote:i'm sure someone else will make pikachu again, maybe even the dude that made the pichu model.

yep, i think growlithe and arcanine will be next. :)

totally looking forward to those Karry ^^ or whatever else you decide to work on XD
By zero_breaker
#26467 Maybe Vulpix next? (add Fennekin and we can have the fox trio- *shot
lol joking)

Aside from that this model looks really brilliant! come on, I want Tirtouga :I
By KuryoZT
#26478 SPG, I don't know how to react to that, I feel so bad to be so stupid, but at the same time I made someone laugh, so I guess I'll go with feeling bad :(
And karry, great, looking forward for those 2 next models, and I'll have to go see it for myself, the pichu model.
By karrybird
zero_breaker wrote:Maybe Vulpix next? (add Fennekin and we can have the fox trio- *shot
lol joking)

ah vulpix is definitely on the list of "needs to be remade" but more so ninetales D:

and tirtouga will be made....eventually XD
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:SPG, I don't know how to react to that, I feel so bad to be so stupid, but at the same time I made someone laugh, so I guess I'll go with feeling bad :(
And karry, great, looking forward for those 2 next models, and I'll have to go see it for myself, the pichu model.

nah, don't feel bad, that's just spg being spg, he's always a douche to everyone ;)
By KuryoZT
#26486 nah not a douche, just blunt, really blunt.
And I'm the one he talked about, I'm also kinda used to that, saying something so stupid\out of the blue that others laugh, so I don't take it badly, and I'm quick to get up on my feet (??) ;)
By GodOf_War
karrybird wrote:
zero_breaker wrote:Maybe Vulpix next? (add Fennekin and we can have the fox trio- *shot
lol joking)

ah vulpix is definitely on the list of "needs to be remade" but more so ninetales D:

and tirtouga will be made....eventually XD

Ah, please do Ninetails. That was one of the first models in game.. Boy, I'll admit, I was not a fan. Honestly, for me personally I don't feel Vulpix is "that" bad, I think it's cute but that might just be me lol. Same goes for me and Arcanine, but I will gladly agree that Growlithe needs an update.

Either way I'm excited to see your models, your updates to the Eevee line are well welcomed and impressive as always! Good luck!
JOIN THE TEAM