By Niggasushi
#26312 Hello Everyone

This Server used to be called "PokemonServerNT (1.4.5)" and i used to work with my parter "The_holy_gerbal" but now im working alone cause ive been away since that version of pixelmon. Now im want to introduce my this amazing server.

Server Ip: sunshoreisland.zapto.org

Current Status: Online
(Currently having problem with plugins if you help me find a shop ill make you op add me on skype galo-naranjo)
Mods you need to come in:

- Pixelmon 2.1.2

Now im looking for gym leaders and Battle frontier leaders. If you want to join my server do this:

Minecraft Name:
(Dont say "your choise" -_-)

Now the gyms, Mods and battle frontier:

Gyms:

Grass Gym (lvl: 30-35): None
Normal Gym (lvl: 40-48): None
Rock-Ground Gym (lvl: 55-60):Ell178
Water Gym (lvl: 60-65): DemonicWolf
Fire Gym (lvl: 70-75): The_holy_gerbal

Battle Frontier (lvl 50-60)

Electric Stage: None
Flying Stage: None
Water Stage: None
Random Stage: Sageheart

Mods:

Niggasushi
Fipolinio
The_holy_gerbal

Here are some pics of the server.

Spoiler:
Dratini Call temple event:

Skyreach Montain

Battle Frontier

Sunshore City

Now gyms and Event Arena:

Event Arena

Water Gym:

Grass Gym

Hope you like this server and if you got any suggestion you can post them down here.

I do not create this map, im not the owner and i dont remember the owners name but i reapear its not mine i just modificate it to be a server.

By Sageheart
#26351 Minecraft Name: Sageheart
What gym you want to be and why:
Battle Frontier- Random Stage. I think it will be more fun for the trainer and myself if they didn't know what to expect for the battle.
I'm also willing to temporally fill a Gym leader's role if they are not present.

If we need to build our own stage, I can do that pretty well, I believe.
In my single player world this is my own "gym" (It's still being worked on)
Spoiler:

(Edit: I think we ran across each other in the Alpineserver, sushi. :p Hard to forget that username of yours)
By Adflorescsa123
#26353 I Think I Would Like To be A Pokemon Water Type Gym Leader Because Water Types Are Used Greatly And Is More Affective To Most Pokemon In The Game My Startgies Are Using Attacks To Lower Defense So I CAn Kill More Easily PLus Im A Great Guy With Help About THe Mod

So Plz Consider Me:
Adflorescsa123
By aGraypanda
#26361 Mod/Admin/ App
IGN:aGraypanda
Why:Seems Like a Great Server,Just Lacking Players,I think i can help with that
Also i am a Admin on 2 Servers and i am a Builder on 2 more
I am Very Good at Building if you need me 2 build something 2.
That Would be Great if You liked this app X{
By Niggasushi
Sageheart wrote:Minecraft Name: Sageheart
What gym you want to be and why:
Battle Frontier- Random Stage. I think it will be more fun for the trainer and myself if they didn't know what to expect for the battle.
I'm also willing to temporally fill a Gym leader's role if they are not present.

If we need to build our own stage, I can do that pretty well, I believe.
In my single player world this is my own "gym" (It's still being worked on)
Spoiler:

(Edit: I think we ran across each other in the Alpineserver, sushi. :p Hard to forget that username of yours)

Sure you can be random stage leader ill create a skype group you can join if you want
By Niggasushi
Smaug wrote:Minecraft Name: AngryBurrito13
What gym you want to be and why: Grass Gym (lvl: 30-35). I always liked grass types.

Sure ill take you, you can be grass gym leader. Im creating a skype group if you have skype you can join if you want
JOIN THE TEAM