By Omerta
#10474 Amazing job with that desert theme. You, sir, are very talented. I hope I get to hear this is Pixelmon very soon.

By lugiaisbeast101
ZeeCount wrote:Well, here's the track basically done. I'm seeing this as backing music for when people are exploring. I've been trying to balance the sparse minimal feeling of the original minecraft music with a more adventurous and lush sound.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisgeddes/pixelmon-waltz

-edit- fixed general issues with the song, remade the strings using LASS, expanded the ending

Reminds me of something from Zelda. Do you understand what that means......I love it!
By NickkyDC
#25851 It might just be me, but I get a strong feel of final fantasy/zelda from your two excerpts. specifically ff on the waltz and zelda the desert.
By Jumpyporcupine
ZeeCount wrote:I've been told that before, which I find ironic since I've never played a zelda game...

Not even ocarina of time?
By sargeantsimon
#26388 I really enjoyed these pieces. They fit in with minecraft perfectly. Great job!

On the other hand, I don't think they really fit in with pokemon. While I absolutely love them, I'd like to see something that can blend the feel of pokemon and minecraft if you can manage it. Still, the ones you have here would not pull me out of the game. Quite the contrary, actually. I just think that would make it even better.
By Hiroku
sargeantsimon wrote:I really enjoyed these pieces. They fit in with minecraft perfectly. Great job!

On the other hand, I don't think they really fit in with pokemon. While I absolutely love them, I'd like to see something that can blend the feel of pokemon and minecraft if you can manage it. Still, the ones you have here would not pull me out of the game. Quite the contrary, actually. I just think that would make it even better.

Yeah, its one of the serious challenges zee's got in front of him, since pokemon and minecraft... they are nothing alike. Pokemon used its music to be loud and the main sound you hear, whereas minecraft uses it as background music.
By SubGenesis
Hiroku wrote:
sargeantsimon wrote:I really enjoyed these pieces. They fit in with minecraft perfectly. Great job!

Yeah, its one of the serious challenges zee's got in front of him, since pokemon and minecraft... they are nothing alike. Pokemon used its music to be loud and the main sound you hear, whereas minecraft uses it as background music.

this album sprigs to mind for merging these two effectively; 'BT this binary universe', an incredible album
JOIN THE TEAM