Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Smaug
#25919 Also I have a quick question. Do I have to download those mods(Required for the server:). or is it a option? I don't know how my computer will handle it... Here are the mods I have.... Forge and Pixelmon.
By Terramort
#25922 You will also need Jammy's Furniture Mod, as well as CustomNPC. If you are worried about computer performance, install Optifine (which really, really helps on older computers). All links can be found in first post.
By Terramort
joojlee38 wrote:Hey terra,
Who are the admins/mods going to be?

I'm not actually sure at the moment. I have some candidates in mind, but I want to see how everyone gets along once the server is open and some issues start brewing.
By Chaos Phoenix
#25965 Personally I cannot wait to see this server open and an truly excited for the championships for the elite four to happen. When you open I suggest removing op from everyone but yourself and mizu until you decide who you'd like as your team. And placing people you choose in creative for building, this will solve a lot :) also I think I have an idea for open day but ill then it past you in private when I get home
By klingkan
#26149 In-Game Name: Klingkan
Preferred Nickname: Kling
How long you have played MineCraft: Since Beta 1.3.
How long you have played Pixelmon: About 2 or 3 weeks.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Mostly the deeper storyline.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Larger and smaller tournaments throughout the region.
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I would say that on average, I am a 5-7.
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) Would love to have these, but since I use two different laptops (one for school and one for games), I have all my builds on the other computer.
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): This can depend, but I'd say I'm a 4-5.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): This also completely depends on what build I'm working on, but on average, I would say that I'm a 5-6.
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Not really, I don't have any direct wishes as of writing this.

Oh, and kk1604 told me about this server. He seems to really want this to go as well as possible.
By Chaos Phoenix
#26157 Unfortunately due to the lack of Pixelmon at the moment, we would like to make sure those that join this server now, DO NOT DO QUESTS. Due to the fact that it will crash you.
By Terramort
klingkan wrote:In-Game Name: Klingkan
Preferred Nickname: Kling
How long you have played MineCraft: Since Beta 1.3.
How long you have played Pixelmon: About 2 or 3 weeks.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Mostly the deeper storyline.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Larger and smaller tournaments throughout the region.
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I would say that on average, I am a 5-7.
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) Would love to have these, but since I use two different laptops (one for school and one for games), I have all my builds on the other computer.
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): This can depend, but I'd say I'm a 4-5.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): This also completely depends on what build I'm working on, but on average, I would say that I'm a 5-6.
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Not really, I don't have any direct wishes as of writing this.

Oh, and kk1604 told me about this server. He seems to really want this to go as well as possible.

Welcome to the team! We'll look forward to seeing you online. Oh, and I've also re-installed Pixelmon, for those who would like to test play.
JOIN THE TEAM